Android OS Forum banner
1841 - 1860 of 1881 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
spike7 said:
its my first post so go easy on me. Anyone have a problem with speakerphone? Apparently the other side reported echos when I talk on speakerphone. I was wondering if it is just me.
Is this on all Calls? Or just an isolated incident? Usually echoes on the other line have to do with phone connection. Either that or just the speakerphone sucks. I've has similar experiences with my phone no matter what rom I'm on. Correct me if wrong anybody, but I'm pretty sure It has absolutely Nothing to do with the rom. Hope this helped.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey could somebody help me with this? I've been searching and I couldn't find it. And I've only been using this rom for about a month and a half now. But I'm wondering about the customize attribution in settings>programs>calls. I just noticed this option and I was wondering what it is used for.
Thanks.

·
Android Apprentice
51 Posts
Is anyone having an issue with brightness toggles not working? Even from the display settings, the brightness slider doesn't seem to do anything. I'm coming from a clean install. Full wipe and everything.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
51 Posts
is it just me or the brightness setting doesn't work? it won't let me set it to lower brightness setting... anybody else?? or bad flash or download?
+1

EDIT: I believe it has to do with the build.prop.

I changed all the values from LG-P999 to LG-P990 so I could install the BraviaEngine.zip mod, and I rebooted and noticed that my brightness controls started working properly. o_O

I could post a copy of my build.prop if you'd like.

·
Registered
19 Posts
FatalityBoyZahy said:
Is anyone having an issue with brightness toggles not working? Even from the display settings, the brightness slider doesn't seem to do anything. I'm coming from a clean install. Full wipe and everything.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm with you. I didn't realise until I saw your post and tried it out. I use auto brightness otherwise. But yes mine is unresponsive as well

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's more than just the brightness sliders that are non responsive. Pretty much any slider is non responsive such as the ones in Setcpu to set individual profiles. I am unable to adjust the sliders.

I had multiple problems with last week's release and just went back to using weapon. My data and cell service was going away every so often. My camera was fubar. My battery was stuck at 100% and phone wouldn't charge. I never really had any of these issues with the galnet version in the OP though.

·
Android Apprentice
76 Posts
I am going to need a tester, ill see if i can port braviahack for p999.

Sent via MIUI-G2X

·
Android Beginner
38 Posts
If anyone is wondering about kernels and overclocking, I found that Faux's new 4.7r is great. This kernel is the overclocked kernel but for some reason it works way better then the 4.7sv. I'm not overclocked to the max but I'm still over clocked. I have a total of 5 1/2 hours of up-time, 10 minutes watching some you tube videos,texting and browsing my bank online and the rest is standby. I started off with 100% and I was down to 93% after 5 1/2 hours. I consider that pretty good coming from a MIUI build. I currently use SetCPU with profiles enabled:

MAIN 1408MAX AND 816MIN............I WOULDN'T CONSIDER THE HIGHEST OVERCLOCK BECAUSE IT CAN BE LESS STABLE,TEMPS WOULD BE HIGHER CAUSING BATTERY TO DRAIN MUCH FASTER AND CAN EVEN BURN A WHOLE IN YOUR POCKET............SORRY, THAT WAS WHEN I OVERCLOCKED MY WINDOWS MOBILE DEVICE LMFAO

SCREEN OFF(1ST PRIORITY) 1015MAX AND 1015MIN...............I HAVE MY MIN SET HIGH BECAUSE 816 IS TOO LOW AND WILL PUT YOUR SCREEN TO SLEEP UNTIL YOU REBOOT, HAPPENS WHEN YOUR SCREEN GOES TO SLEEP AND YOU HAVE MULTIPLE BACKGROUND PROCESSES ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO DOWNLOADING LARGE GAME FILES

CHARGING(2ND PRIORITY) 1100MAX AND 816MIN...............I SET MY MAX AT 1100 JUST BECAUSE I NEED THE EXTRA POWER WHEN PLAYING MY GAMES AS PHONE IS CHARGING, ANY MAX OVER 816 IS THE WAY TO GO UNLESS YOU USE 816MAX AND 816MIN FOR BATTERY WHEN ITS GETS REALLY LOW

BATTERY(3RD PRIORITY 30%) 816MAX AND 816MIN................WHEN ITS THIS LOW IM NOT DOWNLOADING THINGS OR ANYTHING HEAVY DUTY, UMMM HELLLO YOUR BATTERY IS LOW

·
Registered
19 Posts
Problems with airplane mode turning on at boot and not turning off now. Will reflash and see if that fixes it. Maybe go back to an earlier version if it persists with the slider problems present as well. I think it may be related to airplane mode problem im having.

·
Registered
22 Posts
+1

EDIT: I believe it has to do with the build.prop.

I changed all the values from LG-P999 to LG-P990 so I could install the BraviaEngine.zip mod, and I rebooted and noticed that my brightness controls started working properly. o_O

I could post a copy of my build.prop if you'd like.
That would be nice I went back to 1202 version I think its the most stable version IMO

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was given an G2X as present. I installed the Rom. But when I got the terminal app to move the Dalvik-cache to the sd, I can't seem to that. I also own a Nexus one and I can do that. I have tried install DarkTremor on the phone. But that is a no go. The file won't install. Is there any way that I can install it. I know with this Rom that I don't need to move the Dalvik-cache to the sd. But I am used to having it on the sd. Besides I like the features of Darktremor.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
running latest update. no issues so far. its been a few a few days. never done a full wipe just clear dalvik and cache and flash over

1841 - 1860 of 1881 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.