Whitehawkx· Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Skyrocket 2.3.6 Gingerbread Build
Well well lookie what we have here. Thanks to mikeyinid and whoever else for getting the dump posted. I have completely hooked this shit up to work great on our phones. I haven't encountered any issues yet.
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WHITEHAWK?
- Completely deodexed and zipaligned
- Includes OUR stock kernel (same one in Juggernaut)
- Fixed Wifi
- Fixed GPS
- Rooted with busybox
- Somewhat debloated (This is what was removed)
- Replaced AT&T bootup with stock Samsung
- Added init.d scripts for zipalign and set permissions
- Added some misc. build.prop tweaks and edits
- Added latest Market
- Enabled free TMO music in market
While I realize no "stock roms" are to be posted in the dev section, this isn't 100% stock. Modifications had to be made for it to work properly with our phones. Just sayin'.
SHIT YOU NEED TO KNOW *YES THAT MEANS READ ALL OF THIS!*
1 - There is no setup wizard even on a clean install.
2 - You need to enable "wireless networks" in GPS Settings (GPS WORKS!)
3 - You might find random AT&T shit scattered about. If you do please let me know
4 - Your BASEBAND will still read UVKID. The baseband is the modem, NOT the rom...
Same as every other rom you've flashed... but if you insist...
1. Download zip and place on sdcard
2. Boot into recovery and choose to flash zip
OPTIONAL - for a clean install perform a factory reset
4. Wait a minimum of 10 minutes
DOWNLOAD <<<<< Skyrocket 2.3.6 Gingerbread
~ Mikeyinid (and whoever sent him the dump!)