Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I believe Google said it will release the nexus before the source code.
Google made an official statement that the source code will go public after it is available for purchase on devices. I didn't see it specified if this was a specific device, or a collection. Usually it is within a month or two of the first one, though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
143 Posts
Google made an official statement that the source code will go public after it is available for purchase on devices. I didn't see it specified if this was a specific device, or a collection. Usually it is within a month or two of the first one, though.

well just like you said "go public after it is available for purchase on devices" so after the nexus is released it will be easier to port that since its already a working port for LTE

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
It takes forever to install all the tools on mac. Still waiting on everything. Path variables don't like to migrate. Next time I have to replace a laptop I am just swapping drives.

On a positive note, I can get the build I have to boot with almost any slightly modified kernel, so it is just a matter of getting the kernel set up to actually work.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.