Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts

Presents...

OMGB 1.2.3

Current version 1.2.3 as of Aug 7

[DISCLAIMER: If you are flashing this you have already voided your manufacturer's warranty. If you are flashing this you realize that this is unsupported software. Your device may break as a result of flashing this unsupported software. t3hh4xx0r team is not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone or you as a result of flashing this software. That includes but is not limited to bricked phones, world war, your alarm not waking you up and as a result you getting fired, or orgasms. That said, thank you for trying it.]

OMGB = Pure Gingerbread AOSP. Minimal deviations from stock.

Check the thanks page for a full list of contributions.

This is for all you guys out there who want their phone slim, sleek, and fast.
  • 2.3.7 Based.
  • Fast
  • Minimal deviations from stock
    • Three in one reboot mod
    • Extra Rom info in About Phone
    • Screen On/Off animation enabled by default
    • Ubuntu font
    • T3hh4xx0r Wallpapers
    • TMO Theme Changer
    • FM Radio
    • Stripped down God Mode for easy addons and nightlies download.
*Feature list and screenshots are subject to change at any time. They also may not exactly reflect what you see in rom, due to different device features.

Communication Device Font Gadget Screenshot Multimedia Font Terrestrial plant Number Screenshot Darkness
Font Screenshot Multimedia Number Rectangle Organism World Font Gadget Grass

Device Specific Information
None.

Changelog found in rom under About OMGB
Downloads
Thanks
Source
Twitter
IRC or #r2gb on Freenode

Attachments

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
6olden6olfin6oblin said:
awesome work getting a vanilla gingerbread rom for us :smile3:
free earl

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
updated. got just about everything fixed now. this is a fully functional as far as i can see

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not for this device. Its a copy paste op

·
Grill Master X
237 Posts
How functional is the accelometer? I was under the impression it wouldn't be as smooth as it is on TW until we got gingerbread drivers.

Just wondering if it allows for smooth racing game play.

·
Blacked Out Themer
349 Posts
How are the data connections on this? I am currently on Vanilla GB and I am having serious data connection issues, I have to toggle airplane mode sometimes two to three times a day... and it may take up to 5 to 10 minute for that to work. I really like GB and I want to stay with it, but I need my phone to be a phone so good data connection is a must. Thanks for any info you can provide!

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i use mie on wifi only since its not activated, but i havent heard of any issues.

·
Android Apprentice
39 Posts
Can someone else try this I installed this rom last night
I hook it up to my pc Windows 7 32 bit with the usb cable
I get a force close that says the

The application status bar (process com.android.systemui) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again
At this time before hitting the force close in the top left corner I have an icon that shows a 4g radio

same thing happens if I reboot the phone with the usb connected to the computer

Edit: If a logcat would be helpful please let me know which one you need to see, I have never done this but I can figure out how just need to know which one because I believe there are multiple.

Edit 2: Disregard this I forgot I installed a patch this morning as a test from this post hear.
http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?t=2513 for the record it has a bug that I believe was fixed on the vanilla gb but is still persistent in this one. Yes I know it says its for Vanilla GB but I just thought I would try it out.

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
hey guys, i've been using CM7 for a few weeks now and decided to jump over to OMGFB

one issue i've been having both on CM7 and now on OMGFB is that I can receive MMS but i cannot send them, it just shows that its trying to send but never goes through, no error message just never completes.
any ideas?

tried a fresh wipe and install, JT, glitch kernels but no dice, appreciate any help

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
"doctorj1 said:
hey guys, i've been using CM7 for a few weeks now and decided to jump over to OMGFB

one issue i've been having both on CM7 and now on OMGFB is that I can receive MMS but i cannot send them, it just shows that its trying to send but never goes through, no error message just never completes.
any ideas?

tried a fresh wipe and install, JT, glitch kernels but no dice, appreciate any help
Try turning off wifi, I don't think you can send mms with wifi on.

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
this looks awesome... new to the fascinate but not roms. I did have a couple questions before I flash this though... can I just run this from clockwork? and if Im coming from 2.2.2 stock do I need to flash any kernel to use gingerbread or will this do it all for me? Thanks for all your hard work!! (I should mention I already have root and the red clockwork mod installed which allowed me to nandroid)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts