1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Presents...

OMGB 1.2.3

Current version 1.2.3 as of Aug 7

[DISCLAIMER: If you are flashing this you have already voided your manufacturer's warranty. If you are flashing this you realize that this is unsupported software. Your device may break as a result of flashing this unsupported software. t3hh4xx0r team is not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone or you as a result of flashing this software. That includes but is not limited to bricked phones, world war, your alarm not waking you up and as a result you getting fired, or orgasms. That said, thank you for trying it.]

OMGB = Pure Gingerbread AOSP. Minimal deviations from stock.

Check the thanks page for a full list of contributions.

This is for all you guys out there who want their phone slim, sleek, and fast.
  • 2.3.7 Based.
  • Fast
  • Minimal deviations from stock
    • Three in one reboot mod
    • Extra Rom info in About Phone
    • Screen On/Off animation enabled by default
    • Ubuntu font
    • T3hh4xx0r Wallpapers
    • TMO Theme Changer
    • FM Radio
    • Stripped down God Mode for easy addons and nightlies download.
*Feature list and screenshots are subject to change at any time. They also may not exactly reflect what you see in rom, due to different device features.

Font Terrestrial plant Number Screenshot Darkness Font Screenshot Multimedia Number Rectangle
Organism World Font Gadget Grass Communication Device Font Gadget Screenshot Multimedia

Device Specific Information
None.

Changelog found in rom under About OMGB
Downloads
Thanks
Source
Twitter
IRC or #r2gb on Freenode

Attachments

·
Average Android
189 Posts
Soooo is this a teaser for us vibe users? .. I actually canceled my miui \"nexus prime\" download when I saw this header... went to dl and OF COARSE there\'s nothin for the vibe ;-)

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya looks like the build failed. ill be re running it in a little bit. its good it failed actually, i mixed up a few samsung modules i think.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you guys did get an omfgb update today though. pr are getting it soon.

·
Android Apprentice
50 Posts
bdubs4200 said:
Ahh that\'s cool... why do I feel I\'m the only one with a vibe that freaking loves omgb?! Cuz I am??
Alot of us got tired of constant random reboots and skipped on updates. Lol

So I'm on pure cm7 which has now a stable release for vibrants and actual nightlys.

OMFGB was cool tho. I liked it while I ran it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Like omfgb but as previously pointed out, the random rebooting loop was pretty annoying. Aside from that great rom, let me know when you fix that bug and I will re-flash

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.