Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1761 - 1780 of 1807 Posts

·
Supporting Member
47 Posts
Just got off with Verizon. Trying to fix my data problem. Nothing worked. The tech then wanted me to start reading numbers from about phone...like my system version. Got worried and hung up...LOL. not sure if I read him 5.7.893 would have been a problem....what a [email protected]#%y.....

·
Registered
209 Posts
Finally got some data back. When it wants to work. Come on vzw, get it together!

·
Time Killer
498 Posts
RangeRat125 said:
Just got off with Verizon. Trying to fix my data problem. Nothing worked. The tech then wanted me to start reading numbers from about phone...like my system version. Got worried and hung up...LOL. not sure if I read him 5.7.893 would have been a problem....what a [email protected]#%y.....
Whenever they tell me to check my system I tell them I am on the same system as everyone else. And that its pointless to check. I just start getting an attitude with them and telling them to stop reading scripts.

·
Supporting Member
47 Posts
ultrastigi said:
Whenever they tell me to check my system I tell them I am on the same system as everyone else. And that its pointless to check. I just start getting an attitude with them and telling them to stop reading scripts.
I usually am quick on my feet but had been transfered like 6 times. Gonna call them back and tell them "SHOCKINGLY, your company Dropped my phone call.

·
Somebody hates me but you can't please everyon
113 Posts
Just booted it up and everything is running smooth. Having problems downloading apps from the market but I don't believe it's rom related. Will post more info soon. DroidThe0ry is the man.

Edit: Market app fixed by clearing data under app settings. Butter so far!

Couple screens:

Attachments

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Just booted it up and everything is running smooth. Having problems downloading apps from the market but I don't believe it's rom related. Will post more info soon. DroidThe0ry is the man.

Edit: Market app fixed by clearing data under app settings. Butter so far!

Couple screens:
Where'd you get that epic wallpaper?! I want it =D

·
Registered
45 Posts
4 bars in easter IN. Had it all night =/
you're lucky, bro. it was in and out quite a bit earlier in Ft. Wayne. every outage my gf tells me i should have gotten a fruity phone on at&t. and at first i thought i was going to reflash shift3r ic3 over. i used the data toggle in the notification for the first time, and i thought for sure it wasn't re-enabling my data...

·
Android Apprentice
41 Posts
Hmmm. I'm trying to buy adw ex since it's on sale but the market thinks that I already own it (I'm guessing because it came pre-installed with Purity and I'm using it as my launcher). Of course, I can't actually download/update/purchase it from the market because I haven't paid for it. Does anyone know of a work around?

·
Just Some Guy
1,436 Posts
Hmmm. I'm trying to buy adw ex since it's on sale but the market thinks that I already own it (I'm guessing because it came pre-installed with Purity and I'm using it as my launcher). Of course, I can't actually download/update/purchase it from the market because I haven't paid for it. Does anyone know of a work around?
Backup your homescreens, uninstall it, buy/download/install, restore homescreens

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,780 ·
Oh shit... That's my bad. That is my personal app. I renamed it and it should not have made it in. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

1761 - 1780 of 1807 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.