Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1781 - 1800 of 1807 Posts

·
Just Some Guy
1,436 Posts
Darkenvar said:
2defmouze. Hey man. Sent you a pm about the webtop. Hit me back when you have time. Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Never saw that sorry bud.. Will try to take a look later or tomorrow im at work until late right now

Check out the links in the first post in the "Easily upgrade.. Keep root and webtop" thread. That's basically what I was going to try to walk you through. Sorry can't link you right now..

Sent from my [P]URIFI3D DROID BIONIC

·
Android Apprentice
31 Posts
Never saw that sorry bud.. Will try to take a look later or tomorrow im at work until late right now

Check out the links in the first post in the "Easily upgrade.. Keep root and webtop" thread. That's basically what I was going to try to walk you through. Sorry can't link you right now..

Sent from my [P]URIFI3D DROID BIONIC
Yeah I did that. Oh well. No big... thanks man!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
th3ory,

just wanted to let u know build4 seems to be working great for me. the begging for feedback got me to register to post some. keep up the good work, much appreciated.

·
Somebody hates me but you can't please everyon
113 Posts
The blur widgets are working like a glove on all the launchers in build 4. I'll flash the addon if anyone has questions about it otherwise I'll wait for a Tpax
. Great work man.

·
Somebody hates me but you can't please everyon
113 Posts
Will the current IC3 universal mods work with this build? Bout to flash one and find out lol.

·
Plays Well with Others. Mostly.
367 Posts
Mastur Mynd said:
I was being sarcastic lol. Unless you know of a way to use PayPal on the market I have no way of paying for it lol
market should have.gift.cards like itunes. until then there is prepaid visa linked to google account.

1781 - 1800 of 1807 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.