Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Phone Reviewer
35 Posts
Dude - you fudgeing own. I'm just saying. OWN. That's it. Done. It's my professional opinion that you own. (I review things for a living).

·
Registered
3 Posts
First, I just want to thank you for your work!

Second, What does "debloated" actually entail? The reason I ask is because I've seen some GSM ROMs where they tried to remove some blur stuff (i.e. moto accounts, gallery, and music) and ended up getting random, blur-related FC's.

And third, for those who have installed this already, any preference of Clockwork vs Safe Strap? (This is actually my first android device, so I have no experience with what's more popular/stable/etc)

·
Android Apprentice
85 Posts
piccit said:
First, I just want to thank you for your work!

Second, What does "debloated" actually entail? The reason I ask is because I've seen some GSM ROMs where they tried to remove some blur stuff (i.e. moto accounts, gallery, and music) and ended up getting random, blur-related FC's.

And third, for those who have installed this already, any preference of Clockwork vs Safe Strap? (This is actually my first android device, so I have no experience with what's more popular/stable/etc)
his debloat worked good. i have been running this rom as my safe system with Safe strap. I have been running this for 9 hours now with no FC's. the setup went throught perfect. i have have my social networks logged in. using blur home launcher and widgets with no issues. I would suggest to you to use Safe Strap just to b safe since it is your first android (Congrats!) Defently follow Hashcode's directions to the "T" . if u read all the threads and Hashcode's directions you should b fine, but if you aren't sure still i wouldn't take the leap until we have FXZ files. damn Moto and VZW.

i would think Clockwork would b more stabe because u aren't dual booting. but i am not sure. i am using Safe strap to b safe.

·
Android Lover
429 Posts
droidth3ory said:
Added a Blur Bloat Add on in the OP. READ THE OP.
Hell ya. Feels much better to flash. My wife told me not to play with my phone while driving to work. Lol. Couldn't wait. Butt hole was clinched up trying safe strap for the first time. Thank you DT appreciation will be shown after these treacherous holidays. Thank you Th3oryrom DH and Hash and everyone else. Feels good to be at ground level.

·
Phone Reviewer
35 Posts
Fantastic.....Still not sure if I am sticking with the Razor over the Nexus...but this is a great start....Th3ory....you planning on staying on the Razor?
Speaking of which, I have a Nexus coming this morning (any second actually) and it has the pre-production code on it. Should I dump that code for you guys to have a looksee or do you not need it with the bootloader unlocked and everything good? I didn't know if it would give you guys any insight into getting root. I know the new phones released today are going to have the final ICS code... so they will be slightly different.

·
Android Lover
429 Posts
casca said:
Speaking of which, I have a Nexus coming this morning (any second actually) and it has the pre-production code on it. Should I dump that code for you guys to have a looksee or do you not need it with the bootloader unlocked and everything good? I didn't know if it would give you guys any insight into getting root. I know the new phones released today are going to have the final ICS code... so they will be slightly different.
Have fun on your nexus there's already 12 devs on that. Crazy. But I'm good right here..... for now. Lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
This Safestrap is amazing. My co-worker just came back with his new Nexus.....I am not blown away by ICS.....considering everyone will get it. Plus removable storage is a must for me. I am 92.76% sure I am staying, so I am happy you'll keep your Razor Th3ory.

The RazrX ROM is a amazingly fast and I am loving this phone today more so than yesterday!

·
Android Lover
296 Posts
This Safestrap is amazing. My co-worker just came back with his new Nexus.....I am not blown away by ICS.....considering everyone will get it. Plus removable storage is a must for me. I am 92.76% sure I am staying, so I am happy you'll keep your Razor Th3ory.

The RazrX ROM is a amazingly fast and I am loving this phone today more so than yesterday!
+1

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.