Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Has anyone flashed this in non safe mode using the razr bootstrap? I'd like to have this in my non safe and is in my safe.

Sent from my Xoom

·
voider of warranties! >=)
127 Posts
Links are dead for me... anyone *dt* have fresh dl links? :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Go over to DroidRzr.com there are a few mirrors up there !!!!!!!!!!

And guys read the OP and wipe everything, yes EVERYTHING !!! If you use this procedure every time you flash a full rom your chances of failure are minimal !!!!

·
voider of warranties! >=)
127 Posts
Go over to DroidRzr.com there are a few mirrors up there !!!!!!!!!!

And guys read the OP and wipe everything, yes EVERYTHING !!! If you use this procedure every time you flash a full rom your chances of failure are minimal !!!!
Went to droidrzr.com like you suggested. Links are dead there too. Anyone wanna post a rapid share for a brother?

·
Android Apprentice
72 Posts
links working fine for me both via my razr/tapatalk and via PC via chrome.
I've been running this rom since the second day I had my RAZR haven't had any problems.
to the one about the sdcard fail I have a error just after boot but in less than a min or 2 the card is accessible.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Went to droidrzr.com like you suggested. Links are dead there too. Anyone wanna post a rapid share for a brother?

There are multiple mirrors for RAZRX V 1.0 in the Thread on droidrzr.com, post 206 and 207. They are both good I tried them !!!! :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've tried twice and bootlooped both times.
yeah I was stuck at the M logo but heard to leave it for up to 20 min...well that sucked the juice out of my battery and couldn't fastboot...battery said I was at around 2/3 3/4 full...replacement coming tomorrow. I said the battery died mid OTA install. Moral of the story...make sure the phone is 100% before flashing, especially with a non removable battery.

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
I dont know of any other links than that. I am not a member or any upload sites to upload the file.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.