Includes:

-Fully Deodexed Framework and Apps - a major ***** on this device
-Deodexed means fully themeable
-Optimized/zip aligned apks
-Bloatware Removed:
-All ATT Bloat (except FM Radio app)
-Vlingo, Where and YP
-Vsuite voice commander is gone
-Atrix Forest Live Wallpaper (weather changing)
-Atrix ringtones and notifications
-Wifi Tethering is included
-New bootanimation thanks to heydabop!
-Minor tweaks/enhancements
-stock swype (deodexed) included
-you will retain root, superuser, busybox, and bravo recovery.

NOTE: if you have swype beta I would recommend uninstalling it first and ridding your phone of all swype beta files. then flash the rom, then remove the stock swype and its lib and then install swype beta. if you are using stock swype you can just flash the rom.

Instructions

1) Bootstrap Recovery using my bravo bootstrap recovery app (found in the android market - search bravo recovery)

2) Perform a nandroid backup.

3) Dont wipe anything!

4) Select to flash the zip from your sdcard.

5) reboot. the update.zip will wipe your dalvik cache for you which will slow down your next boot, let it take a while, dont pull the battery.

6) Go to about and confirm it says bravoX RC2. The boot animation should be good proof the flash worked too

Enjoy! Consider flashing heydabop's battery mod and the many other awesome new themes being released based on this ROM!

DL Link 1: http://bit.ly/lFU4zC

DL Link 2: <down>

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
I followed these instructions on my Rooted Bravo downloaded the link for the rom and all that happens is the boot animation then just goes back to my regular motoblur bravo android, nothing different at all. Is there anything you can do to help with this? Anything you think i might be doing wrong? I would really like to try this out!!!!

·
Themer
3 Posts
Tember1214 said:
I followed these instructions on my Rooted Bravo downloaded the link for the rom and all that happens is the boot animation then just goes back to my regular motoblur bravo android, nothing different at all. Is there anything you can do to help with this? Anything you think i might be doing wrong? I would really like to try this out!!!!
You've probably flashed it correctly. This ROM isn't hugely different from stock, it's just deodexed to allow theming and runs without a lot of the AT&T bloatware and thus runs faster. Check Settings -> About Phone and see if it says BravoX in build number.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Yeah I figured it out......new to this! But it is nice everything seems alot smoother especially with bravo overclock. Thanks for all the hard work guys.

·
Developer
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks heydabop, glad you joined. did you get themer yet? i saw you posted some stuff.

edit: i must be blind, nice!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts