Android OS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
80 Posts
THIS IS NOT MY ROM, IM HELPING CUSH2PUSH WITH THE ROOTZ SIDE OF HIS ROM.

POST ANY AND ALL BUGS YOU FIND IN THE ROM IN THIS THREAD

CUSHZERO 2.3.5

~~A WIPE IS A MUST OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE STUCK AT THE M~~

~~BUGS THAT STILL NEED SQUASHING~~

NONE? :)

~~ADDED FEATURES~~

REMOVED ANIMATED STATUS BAR MADE FLASHABLE ZIP FOR IT UNDER EXTRAS
REMOVED SYSTEM KB ADDED GO KEYBOARD AND DATA LOADED IT WILL FC AT GOOGLE SIGN IN NO WORRIES CONTINUE SIGN IN
APPS DATA LOADED
BLUETOOTH
CALENDER
FLASH
GOLAUNCHER
GMAIL
GOKEYBOARD
DESKCLOCK
VPNSERVICES

SCREENSHOT APP ADDED TO POWER MENU

~~COOL EXTRAS~~

ANIMATED DROID STATUS BAR

ANIMATED STARS

STOCK STATUS BAR

LIVE WALLPAPERS

~~TESTED KERNELS~~

RAIDZERO

CHEVYNO1

GIMPMOD

PRIME KERNELS

CUSHZERO 2.3.5

·
Android Apprentice
60 Posts
thanks for your work aj8600!
I'm currently running this on my old OG droid that I now use as my gameboy advanced! :D And it is very quick, much faster than Miui (which I found lagging considerably for the older 500 mhz processor). The zero settings are very sleek and helpful and I enjoyed the "Warning: Smurfs near" the most. I've had good battery life so far, since I no longer use 3g on the device. Im not a huge fan of the go keyboard, but thats easily configurable, so no issues there. Just wanted to give you some feedback and let you know that its my daily driver as of now :D

·
Android Apprentice
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"barczakmark said:
thanks for your work aj8600!
I'm currently running this on my old OG droid that I now use as my gameboy advanced! :D And it is very quick, much faster than Miui (which I found lagging considerably for the older 500 mhz processor). The zero settings are very sleek and helpful and I enjoyed the "Warning: Smurfs near" the most. I've had good battery life so far, since I no longer use 3g on the device. Im not a huge fan of the go keyboard, but thats easily configurable, so no issues there. Just wanted to give you some feedback and let you know that its my daily driver as of now :D
Good to hear man! Glad your liking it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts