Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
I found it was still running well just very vanilla. Nicely done though.

·
Android Apprentice
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i still do preffer the options and launcher in jts build tho. like his reboot options and the toggles in notification bar. just a more usable vanilla. and i do not like mr. home launcher being included in the rom. but i know thats dfgas touch, and we all love his work. just wish someone would port jt's as well.its nice to have choices

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
I'm the same I just remove Mr home and put in the. Launcher2.apk and then its all good. You may like a different one though. But yeah its all good. There is a mod that puts the notification bar Widgets back in there for the vanilla build. Can remember where I saw it but it is supposed to work. I think it was in the fascinate theme section on XDA.

Tap-a-Talked from my Mesmerize
CM7 @ 1.2ghz w/ Tk-Glitch ML Kernel

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
What is gapps ?

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
Ahh thank you

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
"scarmon25 said:
I'm the same I just remove Mr home and put in the. Launcher2.apk and then its all good. You may like a different one though. But yeah its all good. There is a mod that puts the notification bar Widgets back in there for the vanilla build. Can remember where I saw it but it is supposed to work. I think it was in the fascinate theme section on XDA.

If you find it let me know so I can do this

Sent from my Mesmerized MIUI using RootzWiki Forums

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Yeah. You can go into ROM manager and then browse through the ROMs. Theres a Heinz build that's pretty much vanilla. You will want to be on Miui or cm7 already. You don't have to be but it will make things alot easier if you are. There is a thread that dfgas did with details on how to use ROM manager for our devices. Think its in what I would consider the general area of the mesmerized/fascinate forums

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
"93foxgt said:
Come to irc and hang out. You will get lots of valuble info there. And have a good laugh or two.

Vanilla Showcase
Ok I will when I'm not at work :)

1 - 20 of 89 Posts