Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Also the modded launcher2 that Jr used would be nice. And thanks I did know how to mod it to make it function it would just be very nice for someone to compile it all into a mesmerize rom

·
Jagoff In Training
501 Posts
tweakymattman said:
Also the modded launcher2 that Jr used would be nice. And thanks I did know how to mod it to make it function it would just be very nice for someone to compile it all into a mesmerize rom
it should be in rom manager now. it is for showcase. big thx to jt

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Well just tried out JTs new version for the mesmerize and holy cheeseballs. This thing is fast. With no additional kernel or anything. Just threw my apps on there and wow. Great work JT. Now to make a backup and off to try Heinz. Think I'll wait til morning though. Woke up at 4am and saw it in ROM manager
Just couldn't wait :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki Forums App.

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
Is there any way to get it without buying rom manager premium? I can't justify spending $6 on this app, all I would use it for is to download those roms... not to mention if I'm gonna shell out any money, I'd rather give it to the devs.
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Huh. I guess it was moved to the premium side of ROM manager. I would ask JT and see if he is willing to post a mirror. I don't know what the deal is, if its OK to do so or not or I would link my dropbox. If can find out he's fine with it I will post a link shortely.

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
Nevermind, got on rom manager's website and downloaded it for free. :) thanks though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
I found the ROM Manager site, but I'm unable to see JT's Vanilla GB rom, when you click on it, it's just a blank page.

I'm in the same boat with paying for premium ROM manager app as well >_<

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Honestly. If you have the means. You might ought to get it. Cause its not gonna be long till all our ROMs are through ROM manager. That's the only way I know to get them at this time

·
Android Apprentice
46 Posts
Flashed on showcase, running smooth and well. But one thing, in voodoo control its using driver v9 as opposed to v10, so will glitch's kernel run on this rom?

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
I believe the sound driver is in the kernel. So by flashing a kernel you will flash whatever sound driver it has and over write the one you have currently

·
Android Apprentice
46 Posts
"scarmon25 said:
I believe the sound driver is in the kernel. So by flashing a kernel you will flash whatever sound driver it has and over write the one you have currently

Yeah I know was just double checking that glitch worked with this before flashing

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
As far as I've seen others have used it without issue. So ya should be good.

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Just keep in mind that any fixes JT has put into the kernel since Glitch was released will be nuked when you use it.

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
"akellar said:
Just keep in mind that any fixes JT has put into the kernel since Glitch was released will be nuked when you use it.
Yep, that's why I'm sticking with the built in kernel for now. Think Immuts or Glitch will post here as well when he does update it? It would be cool if so. But no worries.

·
Jagoff In Training
501 Posts
Ill be sticking to the built in one as well. Been running a couple days now. Fast and decent battery life. Also getting a 1703 quad if you care about that sort of thing.

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Ahh, quads don't mean much to me :) I go by the way it responds and such. But yeah I've been tuning mine in all day and got it right where I want it. I couldn't be happier with the performance of it. Won't know on battery till tomorrow. I never judge battery life on the first day after a flash. He did an amazing job on this one as he does on all his work. Also looks like the ROMs got moved to the free section of ROM manager for those interested

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
I found this in the fascinate forum and installed this on my mes. Everything works great except text messaging. When I send a text they end up blank on my recipients phone. Other messages people send to me don't show up. Any ideas?

21 - 40 of 89 Posts