Ibproud
Joe_Ferreira
SamCripp
T0dbld
Turl
Termleech
  • This is a preview build
  • This will not be supported, and users may encounter bugs
  • If in some crazy way you manage to lock your self out of your phone using the fingerprint lock a factory reset will be required so Backup your phone before using this build
  • This rom does include all the latest additions to our repo along with a working fingerprint lockscreen & sensor
  • Want more security for your phone and things to try out with fingerprint sensor ? Try DataDefender in the android market made by Authentec https://market.andro...WRlZmVuZGVyIl0.
If you Have Read and agree with the above than Download the build below:

If you like our work consider donating to the team, all donations will go towards continued CM7 development and buying LapDocks for the teams to develop for.
PayPal Button

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
IrshaadH said:
I'm getting an installation aborted message when trying to install this
Same here. Downloaded it three times. Can't even extract the file on my computer, says file is corrupt.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tried moving it to rapid share as possibly the traffic was to much on other server give it another go, sorry such a pain guys

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes you are able to use the fingerprint sensor as a mouse or trackball, I will eventually write a program to launch into the settings. For now either A. Deal with it or B. Use ADW to create a custom activity, and pick true suite mobile package and select com.authentec.TrueSuiteMobile.NavigationConfiguration. Than launch from new icon and disable or change settings to you liking

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bug:

When I enter the menu to change my screen lock when I select finger I'm given two options: change fingerprint lock and I can choose whether or not to require fingerprint. When I leave the require fingerprint unchecked an error pops up and says enrollment not successful. failure = 4. When I check the require, it just flashes and goes back to the security menu.

I haven't previously enrolled my fingerprints on the atrix if that's the issue.

edit: factory reset fixed this bug

·
Registered
1 Posts
clean install with fresh wipes and fixed permissions, but fp scanner won't detect any of my swipes once I've selected a finger in the enrollment process... any ideas?

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Working very well for me. Fast and smooth on unlock. All the additional features which Moto disabled are nice. How much did you have to add vs. enable t0dbld?

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.