Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1861 - 1880 of 1911 Posts

·
Average Android
223 Posts
I think this is the quietest I've ever seen it with an announcement of a new release... Must be a zombie apocalypse! Time to activate ZAP!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm still here. I've been happy with this ROM. Only thing that has happened (and it only happened once) was that just this past weekend after a movie when I tried to wake up my phone to turn the sound back on the screen stayed black. I could see it was responding because it would be slightly lighter than when sleeping but required a battery pull to get the screen on again. I'm sure it was just a gremlin since that's the only time ir happened and I've been running this version since it came out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
140 Posts
droidth3ory said:
Look for [K]IN3TX in the next couple days. I think we will all be very happy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Looking forward to it! Thanks for still supporting the Bionic!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Purity Rom is pretty nice and great battery life. I was originally on shift3r. No complaints here. Waiting for data on DH ice rom or DT new release. Thanks to the Th3ory team we have a variety of quality roms available.

·
Android Beginner
27 Posts
QUESTION!? I have tried to use the power scripts included and this is the problem I keep having-
When I try to use #1 it gives me a error in terminal saying
"can't create directory sdcard/unthrottle/backups ': no such file or directory
"can't create directory sdcard/unthrottle/services.bak': no such file or directory
In addition, I can not use any of the scripts because of this issue. Things I have tried to fix this problem: reflashed rom from scratch (shifter rom) exactly as described in the OP- I have also used root explorer and created the folder "ubthrottle" and was able to make the backup from choice #1 but can not use any of the other scripts at all. I have noticed that there is not traces of a "unthrottle " folder when I install this rom- I removed my manual folder before installing rom fresh as well. So what am I doing wrong? HELP!

·
Android Beginner
27 Posts
This is got to be one of the best roms I have run- I have been "moto droiding" since the OG. Excellent work!

1861 - 1880 of 1911 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.