Status
Not open for further replies.
1901 - 1911 of 1911 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
z28nck33 said:
As long as motorola signs it you can upgrade your kernel
then I apologize, but I have yet to find a signed motorola kernel. do you know of one that its available for download? If not ,then my comment still stands lol and I don't mean the radio updates that are hit or miss
the kernel cannot be changed from a ROM update from my understanding.

·
Hello Moto
763 Posts
needshelp101 said:
then I apologize, but I have yet to find a signed motorola kernel. do you know of one that its available for download? If not ,then my comment still stands lol and I don't mean the radio updates that are hit or miss
the kernel cannot be changed from a ROM update from my understanding.
Your right they the kernel cannot be changed by a rom update but I meant the 8.894 im general. Like if you were to update via cheesecake

·
Registered
20 Posts
z28nck33 said:
Your right they the kernel cannot be changed by a rom update but I meant the 8.894 im general. Like if you were to update via cheesecake
I really really want that update. But I can't get it to push to my phone. I'm on the 7.893 with webtop. I've tried everything. I can't even get the womans bionic on it either. Stupid update lol sorry for being a d#ick. Rough day with loosing 3g will do that to a man lol

·
Hello Moto
763 Posts
needshelp101 said:
I really really want that update. But I can't get it to push to my phone. I'm on the 7.893 with webtop. I've tried everything. I can't even get the womans bionic on it either. Stupid update lol sorry for being a d#ick. Rough day with loosing 3g will do that to a man lol
Its all good man Id like to get the update to

·
Android Apprentice
172 Posts
I wish DT would open the Kin3tx thread. Feels bad to be posting here, but I installed kin3tx and it seems snappy. My market apps didn't install automatically for the first time in many DT roms. I certainly could have done something wrong, but I formatted cache, data and system two times and cleared dalvik. Anybody else?

·
Just Some Guy
1,436 Posts
I wish DT would open the Kin3tx thread. Feels bad to be posting here, but I installed kin3tx and it seems snappy. My market apps didn't install automatically for the first time in many DT roms. I certainly could have done something wrong, but I formatted cache, data and system two times and cleared dalvik. Anybody else?
Sometimes its not automatic, I'll have to open the Market after a fresh ROM flash and as soon as I do and click through the Terms of Service blah blah, everything starts downloading themselves as normal. I think since until its released he's only been posting beta stuff for people to test, its smarter to keep that thread locked so it doesn't fill up with 10 pages of people posting minor bugs that are part of the beta, lol

Reactions: King Howie
1901 - 1911 of 1911 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.