Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GUMMY

IulWCzh.png

Gummy ROM is made for speed, stability and to stay as closely in line with AOSP as possible while still supporting a large amount of devices and giving you all of the features you love. It isn't slowed down by features you'll never use nor is it so slim as to be just another AOSP build.*

NOTES: This is an ODEX based ROM (for people who wish to play with ART) and therefore you should use ODEXED base gapps. I have included a working set of Gapps that is recommended with the ROM.

Features:

* New base built from AOSP
* Status Bar Mods
* Theme Manager
* Hardware Key Mod
* Lock Screen Mod
* Many Wallpapers
* Performance Control
* Application Permission Controls
* Carrier Label Options
* Background Style
* Lock clock widget

Instructions for installations:

1. Download ROM
2. Download Gapps
3. Push to sdcard
4. Reboot Recovery
5. Wipe Data and Cache
6. Install ROM
7. Install Gapps
8. Reboot System

Contributions:

- Thank you to Cyanogenmod for device and hardware repositories. Without this, porting * * Gummy to QCOM devices would have been nearly impossible.
- Thank you to Google for the best source code.
- Androidfilehost.com for hosting our file servers!

Team Members: In alphabetical order

Primary Developers:
Cphelps76, Kejar31

Developers and Device Maintainers:
Bkjolly, BytecodeMe, DHacker27, Hashcode, NoCoast, Papi92, TDM, Xoomdev

Artwork direction and development
ChadFrankos, Cphelps76, Kejar31

Github- https://github.com/TEAM-Gummy

Gerrit- http://review.gummyrom.com/#/q/status:eek:pen,n,z

Twitter- @gummyRom

GAPPS

ROM

·
Registered
47 Posts
Maybe I've missed something but I have root and everything. Then as soon as I switch to ART root breaks. Is this just a bug or something I'm doing wrong??

·
GummyDev
42 Posts
This is an alpha build, not all features in the op have been implemented as of yet but we're working hard to get everything forward ported

Sent from my GNote 10.1

·
Themer
575 Posts
Nice work! Than you for your hard work.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
Is there any way to convert this build to work with a Cspire S4 I have my APNs backed up but what other edits are necessary?

Sent from my SCH-R970X using RootzWiki mobile app

·
Android Beginner
172 Posts
Working great for me so far. Camera FC'd on first try but is working fine now. Looking forward to more builds.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

·
Android Apprentice
205 Posts
This might be a silly question, but will the Samsung watch on app work with this? Have been running beans to rom , but he seems to have no interest in the s4 lately. Have always liked gummy so thought I might give it a try.

·
Registered
22 Posts
does anyone have issues with gmail not syncing? Also my clock doesn't keep up, right now it says 7:50 and its 8:00. I'm going to try and redownload everything and reflash when I get home. Those seem to be the only issues on this rom.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This might be a silly question, but will the Samsung watch on app work with this? Have been running beans to rom , but he seems to have no interest in the s4 lately. Have always liked gummy so thought I might give it a try.
If you download the most recent, the IR works as will WatchOn and other remote control apps.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Thanks for share.When you use custom rom do you lose motion sensors and air view,all that type of stuff that comes on gaalaxy s4?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.