Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Answer
122 Posts

THIS IS NOT MY WORK
I AM NOT A DEVELOPER
I AM SHARING WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED HERE ALREADY!
DON'T HATE ME. HAHA

MIUI 1.7.22​

This is a community support ROM only!

The developers do not provide much support for this ROM on these forums.

Support is mostly provided on THEIR FORUMS

New release comes every Friday.

This is an excellent ROM if for no other reason than it introduces the first non-CyanogenMod/carrier/manufacturer framework overhaul of Android 2.3.4 and boy what an overhaul.

Changes from base ROM:

Removed:
MIUI App Sharing | MIUI OTA Updater | MIUI Bootscreen | SIM Toolkit

Added:
Custom Bootscreen | English Translations | Google Maps | Google Voice Search | MIUI.us Forum app

If you want ADW.Launcher or LauncherPro install them from Market.

Proceed To Download

** Be sure they have fixed it... they updated it this AM (7/22/11) after they posted to fix the gps... when they did, they messed the rom up and people cant flash it... just saying, before you flash, make sure they fixed this **

DOWNLOAD (this is to all in case the download link is updated, just scroll down to the Vibrant.

CHANGELOG

NOTES: I flashed this directly over Trigger Redux Build 14 after a factory wipe / cache / dalvik with no issues. I am not providing support for this ROM as it is the first time I have flashed MIUI and I also had ABSOLUTELY NO PART IN CREATING IT.

THANK YOU MIUI.IS

·
Android Apprentice
32 Posts
What is your take on the iphoness of the rom? I have read that it feels very similar but have not used it myself yet.

·
The Answer
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really liked the launcher - but I NEED ADW EX.. so its great, I get a whole new UI, TONS of customization and the android launcher I know and love.... it's been great. I am about to try the ReVaMpEd one to see the differences....

·
Android Apprentice
32 Posts
Well I had a bit of free time and decided to give it a go, actually went with Revamped. Did you have any trouble with ADW EX? I keep getting a force close problem. I first installed it from TB didn't work, so I wiped everything, reflashed, and installed it directly from the market, same problem. I might have missed something along the way, any ideas?

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
The only difference to me is for some reason the AOSP one makes me do the mute/unmute fix and energy doesn't for some reason. 0.o thats the only difference I see.

·
Android Apprentice
32 Posts
I couldn't seem to get ADW EX to work, instant FC every time, also Rdio loads but when you pick a song to stream it force closes, and lastly Google Docs seems to be undecided if it wants to be more like ADW EX or Rdio, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Anyhow, back to CM7 for me...

EDIT: I should have mentioned earlier I was using Revamped, not this specific ROM.

·
The Answer
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Miui.us has no issues with qdw ex OR swiftkey...

Revamped does (i am trying it now.. adw ex fc heaven)

I do like revamped. Heard he added a file on xda to fix the swiftkey issue, that may fix adw ex too...

Both are good..

·
Developer
54 Posts
"S15274n said:
Miui.us has no issues with qdw ex OR swiftkey...

Revamped does (i am trying it now.. adw ex fc heaven)

I do like revamped. Heard he added a file on xda to fix the swiftkey issue, that may fix adw ex too...

Both are good..
I'm using stock and swiftkey still doesn't work, any idea? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.