Android OS Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
All of a sudden I can't get my phone to connect to my router via wifi. Until a couple days ago, it had been working fine for quite some time. I have not made any adjustments. I am not certain if the wifi functionality of my router has gone bad (I have rebooted and done the normal things there without success) or if it's a problem with the ROM. Any thoughts?

·
Mindless Build Bot
438 Posts
Curious, gf has a Droid 4, front facing camera works I'm assuming. What exactly do you mean by spotty data? Is it bearable? Would you consider this daily driver material?

Sent from my AOKP Fassy
I'd wait for now. It's DD material if you're patient, but, if she's not itching for the latest and greatest, wait a few days, OTA ICS is coming out soon.

·
Android Beginner
22 Posts
new build is up. Anything (like the data and front keys showstoppers) fixed? My D4 won't get here tell the 5th and then I will need to fix it.
I'm getting 2 cheep broken ones from ebay to fix into 1 working one. That's how I got my D2.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I looked at all the ones that you posted. All of them went for more than I paid for my good one. My first I paid 200 for. The second one I paid 150 for. both are in perfect condition. I want to find one pretty cheap so I can take it apart and figure out a solution for swapping the battery. I know it can be done.

·
Android Beginner
22 Posts
I wish I could find a deal like that. The cheapest used one I found was $250.

Looking at the teardowns it looks like it should be possible to make the battery replaceable. I'll know more when they arrive.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts