Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received requests for this so here it is. This is 100% STOCK Deodexed KG4.

DOES NOT CONTAIN BOOTLOADERS!

KNOWN ISSUE: RECOVERY DOES NOT WORK!!! I've been told this is how it is on ALL the SGS4G Gingerbread leaks

What's Included:
~ Completely Deodexed
~ Stock Kernel
~ Stock Modem
~ Root
~ Busybox 1.19.0
~ Additional App: Quickboot

DON'T FORGET TO DISABLE VOODOO!!

DOWNLOAD <<<<< Deodexed KG4 with Root

There is no need for screenshots. This is STOCK.

Thank you and please enjoy! :wink2:

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Your my hero!!! Thanks for this Bro! Gonna start to theme this out tonight!

It's gonna get asked, flash with CWM?

If so, everyone check your mounts if your on Krylon's CWM final (orange CWM)

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
while u all work on cwm now i get to play tear it apart and rebuild most of it lol... white if it will help u i can up my port of ***** 10 to the sgs4g just dont flash it as i changed the system parttions :p but cwm does in fact work on that might help u with this :p ill also try getting a working cwm on it to

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Raverx3x said:
while u all work on cwm now i get to play tear it apart and rebuild most of it lol... white if it will help u i can up my port of ***** 10 to the sgs4g just dont flash it as i changed the system parttions :p but cwm does in fact work on that might help u with this :p ill also try getting a working cwm on it to
Unfortunately I'm gonna be pretty useless on this. With no device to test on I'll just be shooting blindly. :(

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Raverx3x said:
well im in the mist of remakeing audiophile series rom on the gb leak god this is causing alot of issues grrr Oh well yawn lol mb its not helping i been at work since before 4 am lol
yea i know how you feel my day starts at work at 0430 and doesnt usually end till about 9pm...and im tryin to theme shit today since its gonna be along day anyway (my turn again for 24 hr duty).

Thanks for all your hard work on these roms whitehawkx it is greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Just a heads up for people. I sent drhonk a message and he will be loading this up tonight, and try to get us the CWM running on GB.. I love our DEV's, wish whitehawkx had a sgs4g. Miss his work from the vibrant. :androidwink:

·
Average Android
61 Posts
"Bl4ckpheniX said:
Just a heads up for people. I sent drhonk a message and he will be loading this up tonight, and try to get us the CWM running on GB.. I love our DEV's, wish whitehawkx had a sgs4g. Miss his work from the vibrant. :androidwink:
I love our devs too. As soon as I get some extra scratch. Im gonna have to donate to the cause.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4g running ICBINB ROM using RootzWiki Forums free

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Bl4ckpheniX said:
Wish someone could start an account that we can donate to and after it got a certain amount then the account holder buys the phone via ebay or whatever and we have a dev with a phone... Start a thread to keep us posted on the monetary progress so people will have am incentive to keep donating

A cold blooded 4g sammy

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
Thanks alot whitehawkx once again you have shown us your amazing skills and made gingerbread a whole lot sweeter. A tremendous thanks goes out to you and all the devs that keep this device up to speed.

·
Android Beginner
15 Posts
I'm just curious why the bootloaders were taken off in this. Yes I know the previous 2 versions had messed up bootloaders but Chadster said this version had the good bootloaders and was able to get back into stock recovery.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts