Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Developer
24 Posts
I'm sure most of you are familiar with HTCCLAY and his "super" series, he's been releasing them since the g1 days. I have the unfortunate displeasure of being on a different device than him, and thus , can't flash his roms. With his permission, I decided to fix that. I present to you SuperCm7 for the Samsung Infuse4g. Its a fully functional and optimized port for this device. Most of you know me from my Biffmod series, which I'll likely release for this device at a later date. Hope you enjoy this one though.

You're phone doesn't have a warranty at this point...., if it explodes ... - NOT IT-

*Features
---------------
-Htcclay official seal of awesomeness
-Themed /Tweaked
-"Proper" Storage Mounts (/sdcard actually points to internal 16gb storage)
-ICS boot animation
-Ricktips- created from source to make me feel super 1337
-Unicorns

#Used cm kang 12/30 as the base, so any bugs present in that build will carry to this rom#

Any bugs you find, please post in the thread and I'll address them in the next update.

Download Version 1 from ibmirror.us HERE (gapps are included)

Thanks to - Samsung, Google, Htcclay, Cyanogenmod/Teamhacksung Team, Neal Patrick Harris, LinuxBozo

big thanks to the community for putting up with my kanged 7zip roms br0. I don't want yer monies, but you can press that thanks button

SEE SECOND POST FOR FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS AND THIRD POST FOR CHANGELOG

Attachments

·
Developer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
copied from N0ctrnl's post

Directions for flashing (shamelessly copied from uberamd's post):
  • Ensure you have both root and CWM. See the reference post if you do not have both of these.
  • Copy ROM .ZIP to SD card
  • Shut phone off. Hold Vol Up + Vol Down and Power on device
  • Wipe Data and Cache (Wiping data will remove your installed applications and settings. You have been warned!)
  • Flash CM7 zip
  • Reboot. You will get stuck at Samsung screen. This is normal.
  • Pull battery, and reboot into recovery (Hold: VOL+ VOL- Power)
  • You should now be in ORANGE -OR- BLUE CWM
  • Go to "mounts and storage"
  • Select format /system
  • Reflash CM7 zip
  • Don't forget Google Apps as well. You can get the gapps easily using Rom Manger -> Download ROM -> Scroll down to Google Apps). Google Apps download link is also at the bottom of this post
  • Reboot into CM7 goodness, made possible by LinuxBozo
Single APN Settings:
I got this from a thread in general a while back, and it's always worked perfectly for me. This will keep your data connection from bouncing in and out and will also allow you to get MMS.

Code:
Name: ATT
APN: wap.cingular
Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
Port: 80
Username: [email protected]
Password: CINGULAR1
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS port: 80
MCC: 310
MNC: 410