Team Tiamat Xoom Rom
This rom is presented to you buy the following winners:
- Roach`- Without him, we would be nowhere!
- Kelvie - Thanks for the wpa_supplicant
- Everyone in #xoom for helping me test and all round support, you guys are amazing
- The Synergy mod team and Treve for the various binaries we used from you guys, thanks
- The cyanogen mod team as their source made implementing our quick controls a lot easier.
And now the rom!
This is a completely deodexed rom, based on the 3.2 wifi system image. However just because Google and Motorola haven't released 3.2 for the verizon xoom that doesn't mean we don't support it! Thats right. We support 3g devices on 3.2 before Google have even released it.
- Quick Controls aka statusbar controls / "Zeus mod"
- Tiamat settings
- NATIVE 3G SUPPORT
- SDCard support via mtp. NOTE: your sdcard will now be at /mnt/external1
- Modified application permissions to allow applications that can write to /sdcard to write to /mnt/external1
- USB OTG (On The Go) support. Your usb drives will now be mounted automatically under /mnt/usbOTG
- Android media services scan both internal and MicroSD for media (Gallery, Music, etc)
- Fast boot times. Your boot times are simply amazing with this rom!
- Complete localisation support. This means that we have complete support for european devices and their languages.
- Screenshot support
- Powered by Tiamat Kernel Tachi 2.1.0 (stock gpu).
- Pre rooted with su and Superuser
- Pre-installed busybox and iwmulticall.
- Desktop UA String
- Modified battery images & animations.
- Wi-Fi Ad-Hoc Mode
- Init.d boot scripts enabled
- OpenVPN binary and script - Credit CyanogenMod
- Applications files (apk) located in /data/tiamat_first_boot_install will automatically be installed.
- Applications are zipaligned on boot
- Cron service
Important Notes : A MUST READ
- Your microsd card is now mounted at /mnt/external1. You will also be able to access this via MTP.
- If you're not on hammerhead, you need to perform a factory reset first.
- This rom supports all wifi devices, US Verizon 3g devices and European devices.
Prerequisites: Clockworkmod Recovery card for installation.
(Only 18.104.22.168-R4C with an sdcard has been tested but all other cwm based recoveries should work too)
- OPTIONAL, BUT RECCOMENDED: Backup your internal applications with Titanium backup
- Download the 2.2 rom zip file and place it on your external sdcard
- Restart into Recovery
- Perform a nandroid backup, and keep this safe!
- Perform a factory reset within recovery (Wipe data / factory reset) This is only required if you're NOT upgrading from hammer head.
- Install the rom
- Welcome to the party