Android OS Forum banner
181 - 200 of 757 Posts

·
Android Beginner
20 Posts
I am having problems coming out of the lock screen. When I hit unlock the soft keys on the bottom light up, but not the scree. By the time the screen does come on it times out and turns right off. It sometimes takes a few tries to get it. I had to go back to 2.7. I tried a clean install and formatted system and data multiple setimes, same issue. Has anyone else had this issue?

·
Android Apprentice
33 Posts
thirtyftfl said:
I am having problems coming out of the lock screen. When I hit unlock the soft keys on the bottom light up, but not the scree. By the time the screen does come on it times out and turns right off. It sometimes takes a few tries to get it. I had to go back to 2.7. I tried a clean install and formatted system and data multiple setimes, same issue. Has anyone else had this issue?
same here...installed imo's latest kernel and all is good

·
Average Android
716 Posts
thirtyftfl said:
happens with drods kernel, exp if auto bright is on. try a different kernel and should be fine.

·
Android Junkie
96 Posts
thirtyftfl said:
Thanks guys, that fixed it. The only other issue I have is that my Bluetooth is very distorted. I don't have the problems on sense roms.
My bluetooth is working fine for me.

This rom is running smooth and quick. Wish there was a way to get the Verizon NFL app to work on this. Thats the only reason I use sense roms. Its nice being able to watch games on my phone when I have to work. For now im just keeping a sense rom backed to use when theres a game on, but im using this rom as my daily driver.

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
I have been having bluetooth distortion issues since 2.2.3. Every time i complain, it seems to aggravate people more and more. However, i do see it popping up on forums every once n a while. It has happened with with liquid roms also. I tried every thing with dsp manager . I hate sense roms, they are super bloated. I hope more people start having this issue so it would be properly addressed.

·
Android Beginner
60 Posts
Hmmm...... I haven't been having Bluetooth problems until this version and now they're pretty bad. I thought It was just me so I'm kinda glad to see that some others are having the same issues. I'm using a Motorola 730 and it works with Sense ROMs and straight CM7.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
hopesrequiem said:
I applied the vanilla theme and it did nothing. And aospstore doesn't seem to work at all
You flashed the vanilla ao5p in recovery and you're there did not revert back to stock gingerbread?

And I am aware that none of the links work except the kernels. We had a sever issue

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
20 Posts
I don't know exactly when, but the BT distortion started before 2.8. I have 2 moto 730's and both of them have the issue. Same thing with liquid. Sometimes I can't even understand the other party.

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
thirtyftfl said:
I don't know exactly when, but the BT distortion started before 2.8. I have 2 moto 730's and both of them have the issue. Same thing with liquid. Sometimes I can't even understand the other party.
Mine started at 2.2.3, every one since then has been absolutely horrendous over plantonix bluetooth. The funny thing is, i flashed 2.7 and 2.8 gf's thunderbolt the same exact way I do mine, and she doesn't have these bluetooth issue. The only difference is my thunderbolt is refurb, hers is not. If you do massive and extensive research you will find very few forums with the same problem. We are just very unlucky few.

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
Funny thing is...I work from home and I have to use my Bluetooth if I'm going to do any taking during conference calls.

Once I hook up Bluetooth everyone says 'ah, that sounds better'.

They sound clearer to compared to speakerphone.

Blue Ant t10.

·
Android Beginner
20 Posts
I didn't do extensive reaserch, but I couldn't find anything. It's just sucks. I work as a meter reader for a utility company and I'm out on the road all day. A few of us just stay on the phone most of the day just to pass the time. I constantly find myself switching to sense when I can't stand the distortion anymore.

·
Android Beginner
20 Posts
AgentX said:
Funny thing is...I work from home and I have to use my Bluetooth if I'm going to do any taking during conference calls.

Once I hook up Bluetooth everyone says 'ah, that sounds better'.

They sound clearer to compared to speakerphone.

Blue Ant t10.
No one can understand me on speaker phone.

181 - 200 of 757 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.