Android OS Forum banner
741 - 757 of 757 Posts

·
Banned
675 Posts
From what I have seen all the download links has been pulled down. Best bet is to hope someone has a copy on their computer. I know this is being discussed over on androidforums. one person has posted a link for the 2.8 version. So maybe someone will have a copy and will post it up.

·
Android Drifter
2,159 Posts
Agree with dark Jedi. I've wanted to try this too, but th3ory Rom doesn't repost old projects and doesn't host them elsewhere. Have to hope someone has this and shares, otherwise s.o.l.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Green Tapatalk

·
Average Android
716 Posts
Do you have the newest (3.2.1) by any chance?

Sent from my ADR6400L using RootzWiki

·
Android Drifter
2,159 Posts
Here ya go people..i also still have version 3.0(it could be 3.1,not sure)if anyone wants it.I've been using 3.2 for several months now,it's awesome!

http://bit.ly/HzBo7y
thank you, thank you, and thank you! been looking for this for a long time.

·
Probably Bleeds Green
257 Posts
I just deleted a good deal of these and DT's personal rom when I upgraded to shed 1.5, thought it would be a good time to do some spring cleaning =/ ....However, I will still check work to see if I have any there. Ill report back tonight!

Edit: Found some!

SHIFTAO5P_HACK3D_V2.8

SHIFTAO5P_IC3

SHIFTAO5P_IC3.2

Edit: Found the IC3.2 Battery Percentage Mod!

SHIFTAO5P_IC3.2_Percent_Bat

·
Android Drifter
2,159 Posts
I just deleted a good deal of these and DT's personal rom when I upgraded to shed 1.5, thought it would be a good time to do some spring cleaning =/ ....However, I will still check work to see if I have any there. Ill report back tonight!

SHIFTAO5P_HACK3D_V2.8

SHIFTAO5P_IC3

SHIFTAO5P_IC3.2

Thanks for looking and sharing, much appreciated!

Sent from my favorite Android, using my favorite flavor of Tapatalk!

Reactions: icedventimocha

·
Android Beginner
23 Posts

SHIFTAO5P_HACK3D_V2.8

SHIFTAO5P_IC3

SHIFTAO5P_IC3.2

Thanks for posting these! I have been looking for 2.8 for a while! Such a clean and well done rom. As soon as I remember to login to the lappy I will hit the thanks button!

Sent from my ADR6400L using RootzWiki

741 - 757 of 757 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.