Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
#SWAG
72 Posts

Welcome everyone, to my first ROM for the Galaxy Nexus.
I also have a ROM for the Droid Incredible, which I was on before this beast of a phone.

Let's get down to business:

Features

-Stock 4.0.4 (Thanks craigacgomez)
-Amazing battery life
-Rooted
-Fixed busybox
-Deodexed
-imoseyon's latest stable kernel
-Apex launcher
-Verizon apps removed
-Added Google Wallet
-Decreased WiFi scan interval to save battery
-Fixed data icons to be blue when connected always
-Enhanced power menu (Thanks mwalt2)
-Native tethering hack
-Removed useless apps not found in AOSP, so don't need to be there
-Removed Books and Videos (doesn't work on rooted devices anyways)
-Removed some useless video files
-Improved video recording quality
-Speed and battery tweaks
-Removed logging files
-Sony Bravia Engine

Gapps ARE included. No need to flash them seperately.

Installation Instructions

Coming from another rom:

1. Boot Into CWM
2. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
3. Wipe Dalvik Cache
4. Install zip
5. Reboot and enjoy!

Coming from another version of this rom:

1. Boot into CWM
2. Wipe Cache
3. Wipe Dalvik Cache
4. Install zip
5. Reboot and enjoy!

Changelog

Code:
3/24/12<br />
V2.0<br />
-Updated to 2.7.1 Leankernel<br />
-More tweaks for speed and battery<br />
-Improved recording quality for HD videos<br />
-Removed some logging files<br />
-Added Sony Bravia Engine in<br />
-Removed Video Editor, live wallpapers, regular wallpapers, BIP (keeping file size down)<br />
<br />
3/12/2012<br />
V1.1<br />
-Updated updater-script<br />
-Fixed build.prop to better reflect AOSP build, as well as some experimental tweaks<br />
-Updated to latest Lean Kernel (2.5.0)<br />
-Resolved an issue with the extended power menu<br />
<br />
3/11/2012<br />
V1.0<br />
-Initial Release
Download

V2.0

If you don't mind throwing a few cents my way, it would be really appreciated. I'm saving up for a new computer for school and every penny helps.

·
Android &amp; Linux FTW&#33;&#33;
296 Posts
Nice work... hope you can take this a couple of notches more than what I could... I've just been so crazy busy I haven't flashed a new ROM in 3 weeks...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi guys,

I have yet to try 4.0.4 roms. I have a question regarding flashing 4.0.4 roms. I have Bugless Beast 3/2/12 build on my phone right now and if I flash this rom, would it change the bootloader, radio, and etc? After flashing this rom, would I have any problems of going back to 4.0.3 roms?

Thanks in advance, and some one please answer my questions cuz I can't wait to see some 4.0.4 goodness!

·
Supporting Member - aka crack giver
437 Posts
Hi guys,

I have yet to try 4.0.4 roms. I have a question regarding flashing 4.0.4 roms. I have Bugless Beast 3/2/12 build on my phone right now and if I flash this rom, would it change the bootloader, radio, and etc? After flashing this rom, would I have any problems of going back to 4.0.3 roms?

Thanks in advance, and some one please answer my questions cuz I can't wait to see some 4.0.4 goodness!
no sir the 4.0.4 boot/radio are backwards compatible with 4.0.3

·
Average Android
286 Posts
Nice work... hope you can take this a couple of notches more than what I could... I've just been so crazy busy I haven't flashed a new ROM in 3 weeks...
I'm on your 100% stock 404 right now with the tether hack and my tablet mod. Its gorgeous and smooth as hell. Best battery I've had since I got this phone. Just wait until the official ota comes, I'm sure their working so hard on fixing all these bugs!

·
#SWAG
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
V1.1 is up. If someone can help me with the notification bar widget/quick settings, it would be greatly appreciated.

Changelog:

-Updated updater-script
-Fixed build.prop to better reflect AOSP build, as well as some experimental tweaks
-Updated to latest Lean Kernel (2.5.0)

·
Android Enthusiast
454 Posts
This ROM deserves much more attention. It has BY FAR the best battery life I've ever had. Just add some toggles and mods to make it more modifiable and it will definitely be a truly amazing ROM.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
#SWAG
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This ROM deserves much more attention. It has BY FAR the best battery life I've ever had. Just add some toggles and mods to make it more modifiable and it will definitely be a truly amazing ROM.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
Thanks. I'm working with another person to try and add in toggles, and I've got a few people running some betas to make sure everything works well before making a general release.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.