Android OS Forum banner
121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Android Lover
109 Posts
Well after doing it all (again!) it seems to be working now.. which is damn odd... Oh well.. I'm not complaining... I didnt do anything different other than restored my nandroid (Cleaned from Dalvik, Cache, etc) data to the ROM after it was installed...

Bizarre... :)

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
It is pretty much the same as the vanilla build for the fascinate. I flashed it and it seems pretty slable. I didn't stay on it long as I didn't have time to do the kinda things I wanted to do with it. Ill dig a little deeper into it later today or tomorrow. But I didn't see anything real majorly wrong with it. Seemed pretty stable.

Tap-a-Talked from my Mesmerize
CM7 @ 1.2ghz w/ Tk-Glitch ML Kernel

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
"scarmon25 said:
It is pretty much the same as the vanilla build for the fascinate. I flashed it and it seems pretty slable. I didn't stay on it long as I didn't have time to do the kinda things I wanted to do with it. Ill dig a little deeper into it later today or tomorrow. But I didn't see anything real majorly wrong with it. Seemed pretty stable.

There are no mods on it. It was just something to try, weighing my options atm

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
dfgas said:
Its pretty smooth. I'm definitely interested in seeing what you do with it over time. You made one hell of a froyo rom. I say you can do it again with GB. Much luck and thanks.

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
"dfgas said:
I liked it thought it was a very good, Loved your foyer ROM.

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what are y'all doing in rom manager for cwm? If I tell it that I have my own cwm installed it asks which version, but only has 2 and 3 as options... mtd roms use v4...

Just curious.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
I just selected cwm3. It still uses the cwm4 to flash.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
"1fast72 said:
So is there going to be a update for heinz?
I'm sorry I got wrapped up with stuff and did a ckean install of linux and forgot about update. Will try to do soon

Sent from my Mesmerized MIUI using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Lover
150 Posts
All good. I know you have been working on the gb stuff. Just not ready to try them as I know heinz work with everything

·
Android Beginner
39 Posts
Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this but after installing 1.3, then applying a theme, I get trapped in a boot loop (cuts on for a few seconds, does the fc double vibrate thing, then goes back into the boot animation). I've tried reflashing the rom on its own and it works fine without a theme. Same thing happens with 1.2, but the 1.1 rom and themes work fine.

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
There was a few others that reported this as well. I can't remember what it was. Which theme are you trying.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki Forums App.

·
Android Apprentice
46 Posts
"Spazzatron said:
Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this but after installing 1.3, then applying a theme, I get trapped in a boot loop (cuts on for a few seconds, does the fc double vibrate thing, then goes back into the boot animation). I've tried reflashing the rom on its own and it works fine without a theme. Same thing happens with 1.2, but the 1.1 rom and themes work fine.
I know that the blue kanged theme will send you into a boot loop, and the honeycomb theme will fc until you change keyboards

Sent from my superglitched and dfgasified miui mesmerize using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Apprentice
46 Posts
"butcher1966 said:
I've had that happen with every theme I've tried on h57 since updating to ee19. Sux.
The neon gt one works. I was rocking it on v1.3 for a good while.

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
"Daemontrain said:
The neon gt one works. I was rocking it on v1.3 for a good while.

Pdiddy does too, or at least did anyway.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
I was never able to reply to the XDA thread since i was a new user, but I always wanted to thank you for your work on H57. I have used it constantly since I found out about it, and have loved it the whole time. Just wanted to thank you for the awesome stuff, and will probably try out your MIUI or a CM7/GB heinz when I have the balls to go MTD. :D

121 - 140 of 140 Posts