Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks Whitehawkx. I'm very glad to see a good customized KJ6 ROM.

I do have one question though. Does this have CIQ removed?

Thanks again,

·
Registered
6 Posts
One more question/comment...It seems that Swype has been removed from the ROM, however all of the other bloatware is still there. Was that intentional?
I've tried reinstalling it through Titanium, but I get force close errors. I greatly prefer Swype (Specifically the version on the SGS4G) over all the others so this may be a deal breaker for me. Bummer

As I said earlier, I do appreciate all your work

Thanks,

·
Registered
6 Posts
One more question/comment...It seems that Swype has been removed from the ROM, however all of the other bloatware is still there. Was that intentional?
I've tried reinstalling it through Titanium, but I get force close errors. I greatly prefer Swype (Specifically the version on the SGS4G) over all the others so this may be a deal breaker for me. Bummer

As I said earlier, I do appreciate all your work

Thanks,
I just looked at the video in the second post, and it looks like he is using Swype?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did not remove 100% of the bloatware but I did remove the absolute crap - Kindle, Amazon, My Account, Mobi tv, etc... The reason I left stuff like the car dock and visual voicemail in is because some ppl still use it. You can delete what you don't like.

The reason I removed swype is cause it sucks. Most ppl prefer the beta so I would recommend that. I will post a flashable for the stock swype later in the OP for those that want it.

For more info on swype please see HERE.
Thanks for the response.

·
Registered
6 Posts
is anyone else having issues with the phone app and the messaging app closing bye itself?... it's really annoying and if so is there a fix? reflashed several times and it happens after a while??
I'm having this problem with Handcent. I used to have the problem on the 2.3.5 ROM's and then it went away with the stock KJ6, but appears to be back in this version of Valhalla.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts