Android OS Forum banner
921 - 928 of 928 Posts

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
thank you for the info seemed to help a bit .. still a little overdriven but ok.. thanks again
is there a way to boost the ringtones volume up a bit.. all the sounds are turned all the way up and there still slightly quiet.. i appreciate all the help. and is the ec09 modem included in this build

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I'm somewhat new to this phone and rom but normally I can figure things out for my self with computers and such.

I tried CM7 it seemed a little buggy for me on my fascinate, so I tried this rom and I like it a lot.

I created a backup, then started undervolting to save battery. These are my stable undervolts that are stable with 8hrs of stability test(scaling) and quadrant(tested locked at each freq). I dont use the 1000mhz as I dont feel I need it but tested it anyway:
1000 -75mv 1200mv
800 -100 1100mv
400 -125 925mv
200 -150 800mv
100 -175 775mv

After messing with this I set it back to stock and restored it(as from computers I know that crashing can cause corruption)

Then re initiated the undervolt. Again I love this rom

Now the only issue I'm having is that it will not reboot, it just goes black and never comes back on till I pull the batt and restart

Recovery seems to be 50/50 as It worked fine once then the next time I had to pull the batt and it started up in recovery

It didnt seem to do this when I first installed it, I changed the voltage back to stock and still have the same issue

Edit: well I uninstalled Voltage Control and it reboots fine now, lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
None of the links seem to be working! Desperate to get your fascinate rom up and running as I just wiped my phone in preparation. Thanks! If anybody knows another place I can get the link, that would be great!

921 - 928 of 928 Posts