Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Android Beginner
36 Posts
Same here GPS doesn't seem to be working, I wiped everything before flashing
Posted Image
That's strange I just tried mine for the first time and it works fine. Of course for some reason on this specific phone I've never had a GPS problem with any ROM. I must have caught this phone on a good build date lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Android Expert
395 Posts
That's strange I just tried mine for the first time and it works fine. Of course for some reason on this specific phone I've never had a GPS problem with any ROM. I must have caught this phone on a good build date lol

I fixed my GPS issue, I flashed a Sense Rom got a GPS lock in Maps and then rebooted in to recovery from the Maps app and wiped/installed this Rom. GPS is working perfect now.

·
Android Beginner
26 Posts
Great rom, man. Came from santod's unsense 2.0 just to try it out and I think I'm staying. Just one quick question though, any way to get the HTC camera?

·
Android Expert
395 Posts
Here is the Modified Firmware that will let Wifi stay connected after screen has been off for more than 2 minutes and has the bluetooth playback fixed. I'm running it now on this rom and it works fine, take off -GPE5.0 & flash in fastboot from External SD Card. All credit goes to DH for this firmware its his.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3XN6dMVYydQMml0eUtlbjg0X28/view?usp=sharing

·
Android Expert
395 Posts
Rom is running perfect for me. Can't find anything wrong.I didn't flash any custom firmware either.
Wifi is still active when waking phone from sleep? My wifi would be disconnected when waking my phone then reconnect after 20 seconds, thats what the firmware from DH was for to fix that & bluetooth audio skipping.

·
Android Beginner
26 Posts
Everything seemed fine for me on the VZW firmware too, but after I decided to stay on this rom for awhile, I flashed the modified just to be proactive. Runs great and has anyone else noticed that art on lollipop is much more fluid than it was on kitkat? At least for me it seems so.

·
Android Expert
395 Posts
Everything seemed fine for me on the VZW firmware too, but after I decided to stay on this rom for awhile, I flashed the modified just to be proactive. Runs great and has anyone else noticed that art on lollipop is much more fluid than it was on kitkat? At least for me it seems so.

Yes most definitely ART is complete here & really noticeable in buttery smoothness, ART in kitkat was probably in Alpha/Beta form

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.