Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Didn't know the rom comes with customized nav bar icons. What do they look like?

I've read some good things of the Vanir rom, but I haven't found the time to try it yet. I'm no fan of nav bar mods tho.

OP, any chance of screenshots of the rom?
The nav bar is similar to axi0m rom. For now it is not customisable but I've rrad in droidhive that there will be nav bar customisation in v2

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks. The only bug I have seen so far (from the 7/28/12 nightly build) is that call volume (both bluetooth and regular phone calls) was quite low. From the change log for the v2.1rc, it sounds like this may be addressed, but I will test it again tomorrow. Thanks for a VERY fast ROM!
Having same issue on very low voice call volume on 2.1 rc1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can you try turning your volume all the way down then back up?
What do you expect to see from that action? Typically voice call volume only have 5 volume levels (using quick settings app). But for this one I see 42 levels for voice call. Could it be this volume level that cause the issue?
By the way, I did that but nothing happen

·
Registered
16 Posts
It is a known bug on toro devices when you raise the max volume, you often need to toggle the volume prior to it registering. As the default level is much quieter. Next build will only have 12 volume steps.
I just realised that low voice call volume occur when I put volume to max. When I reduce the volume it came back to normal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts