Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
I really love this rom. Cant find a thing that i dont like.only Cant wait for dutch language and i know it will come.:):)

grtz from Holland

·
Registered
234 Posts
The hive is down because someone hacked the account of DT. I think it will be up somewhere today.

grtz from Holland

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is there any flashable zip for systemui.apk to have stock nav bar icon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Didn't know the rom comes with customized nav bar icons. What do they look like?

I've read some good things of the Vanir rom, but I haven't found the time to try it yet. I'm no fan of nav bar mods tho.

OP, any chance of screenshots of the rom?

Edit: had a look at the screens in the Verizon thread. Looks like stock (or close to stock) nav bars. There's also a link for the stock boot animation zip for those like me who prefer stock.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Didn't know the rom comes with customized nav bar icons. What do they look like?

I've read some good things of the Vanir rom, but I haven't found the time to try it yet. I'm no fan of nav bar mods tho.

OP, any chance of screenshots of the rom?
The nav bar is similar to axi0m rom. For now it is not customisable but I've rrad in droidhive that there will be nav bar customisation in v2

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
660 Posts
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]v2.1 RC - let's play a game of find all the bugs![/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Maguro: http://tinyw.in/AEmt
Gapps (the same you've been using): http://tinyw.in/Zn0a

Changelog from 2.0:
Fixed long press back to kill,
added theme chooser,
added volume wake/music control/expandable notification/unlink volumes,
included a slightly tweaked version of popcornkernel 11.5 for more speed,
hopefully mms over wifi is fixed for everybody now

NOTE: If you download and flash this build, you are obligated to report back on how it is, and any bugs if you find them
[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background]

21 - 40 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.