Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]v2.1 RC - let's play a game of find all the bugs![/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Maguro: http://tinyw.in/AEmt
Gapps (the same you've been using): http://tinyw.in/Zn0a

Changelog from 2.0:
Fixed long press back to kill,
added theme chooser,
added volume wake/music control/expandable notification/unlink volumes,
included a slightly tweaked version of popcornkernel 11.5 for more speed,
hopefully mms over wifi is fixed for everybody now

NOTE: If you download and flash this build, you are obligated to report back on how it is, and any bugs if you find them
[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background]
Thanks. The only bug I have seen so far (from the 7/28/12 nightly build) is that call volume (both bluetooth and regular phone calls) was quite low. From the change log for the v2.1rc, it sounds like this may be addressed, but I will test it again tomorrow. Thanks for a VERY fast ROM!

·
Registered
137 Posts
OK probably the wrong place to ask, but you guys are awesome, so, if I'm flashing a new rom, how do I keep the data Google now learns (like correct names, locations and sports teams) or is that all stored on the cloud?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks. The only bug I have seen so far (from the 7/28/12 nightly build) is that call volume (both bluetooth and regular phone calls) was quite low. From the change log for the v2.1rc, it sounds like this may be addressed, but I will test it again tomorrow. Thanks for a VERY fast ROM!
Having same issue on very low voice call volume on 2.1 rc1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
660 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Having same issue on very low voice call volume on 2.1 rc1

Can you try turning your volume all the way down then back up?

·
Registered
16 Posts
What do you expect to see from that action? Typically voice call volume only have 5 volume levels (using quick settings app). But for this one I see 42 levels for voice call. Could it be this volume level that cause the issue?
By the way, I did that but nothing happen

·
Frenetic Amnesic
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
It is a known bug on toro devices when you raise the max volume, you often need to toggle the volume prior to it registering. As the default level is much quieter. Next build will only have 12 volume steps.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It is a known bug on toro devices when you raise the max volume, you often need to toggle the volume prior to it registering. As the default level is much quieter. Next build will only have 12 volume steps.
I just realised that low voice call volume occur when I put volume to max. When I reduce the volume it came back to normal

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will try this tomorrow and let you know. Also, to clarify, it is the received sound and not me talking that is too low. People I have tested this with say they can hear me fine, both via BT as well as just on the handset.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Version 2.1 rc is running great on my maguro! Mms isnt sending via wifi, it still uses cell network to send mms. Only "bug" ive found so far

·
Registered
660 Posts
How exactly am I supposed to access those Speaker Proximity app? Can't find anything in Settings.
Phone > Menu button > Settings > Speaker Proximity

·
Android Beginner
41 Posts
when i downloaded this, it says vanir_toro_v2.0.zip?

is this right? i thought gsm was maguro.

sorry if its been mentioned, i just want to make sure.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts