61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi there,

some thoughts if you might consider them:

1) Toggles
2) Lockscreen targets from CM

then this ROM will be a gold standart to be followed..

We can use so far third party apps for toggles like Notification Icons. So we wait. :)

Thanks for your work.

·
Frenetic Amnesic
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
V2.1 is up on the mirror. Goo.im later

I think we can cross off features from many people's wishlist (see OP)

Get it.

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
I can confirm its missing gallery.apk and the toggles also. I've DL twice and done full wipe before install other than that it's a fast fluid rom.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't tried this ROM but if your having issues, the one you really want is Commotio. Its the same but more, and better, I think

I have no problems at at. Currently testing B8 with trinity kernel alpha37.

Find it goo.im/devs/DHO/commotio/maguro/B8

·
Registered
234 Posts
I haven't tried this ROM but if your having issues, the one you really want is Commotio. Its the same but more, and better, I think

I have no problems at at. Currently testing B8 with trinity kernel alpha37.

Find it goo.im/devs/DHO/commotio/maguro/B8
I have tested both. Both awesome roms. But i love hybryd a little more because off aokp options. B20 isnt ready yet for maguro.

grtz from holland

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wonder how much more awesome it would be if DHO made 1 super ROM, instead of spreading the goodness between 3.
Or i was considering getting another nexus..

·
Registered
660 Posts
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Alright guys, here it goes.[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]To satisfy all your crackflashing needs, I decided to make nightlies of VanirAOSP. (These don't include Triage, unlike DHO's nightlies).[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Some things before I give you the link:[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]1. We are not responsible for whatever these do to your phone. Half finished code can be included, and things might crash, although most things should be stable.[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]2. This is pretty much "if it builds, it goes up"[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]3. Nightlies will be released almost every day there is work done on the rom.[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]4. As the rom gets more stable and where we would like for the releases, nightlies will graduate into RC's, and then a final build.[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]5. If you find a bug, wait a nightly or two more and see if it is fixed then before you report it. Or you can look at our github and see if we fixed it.[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]6. There will be no changelog: Everything is on github, and if you are unable to read that, then just look through the rom itself and see if you notice anything different.[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Happy crackflashing![/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Nightly builds are and always will be here:[/background]
http://www.emccann.n...cxml/VanirAOSP/

·
Registered
20 Posts
Installed on a full wipe machine. still keep getting the error "process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" everytime i restart the phone. Any fix for this???

Am using the official 7-26 gapps from Goo.im

cheers, sumit

·
Registered
660 Posts
Installed on a full wipe machine. still keep getting the error "process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" everytime i restart the phone. Any fix for this???

Am using the official 7-26 gapps from Goo.im

cheers, sumit
Try a different gapps, see if that fixes it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Try a different gapps, see if that fixes it
Hi Sonicxml,

I tried atleast 3-4 gapps package with full wipe everytime and still get the error. Using DHO vanir nightly ATM with same gapps package and no errors. Just wonder why? Although your and DHO file size is pretty similar.

Cheers, Sumit

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had the gapps problem with latest nightly. But I downloaded the stable version instead, and now it's working :D I've been looking exactly after a rom like this!

·
Frenetic Amnesic
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Had the gapps problem with latest nightly. But I downloaded the stable version instead, and now it's working :D I've been looking exactly after a rom like this!
Could you please elaborate?
Any problems, we would love to fix. My nightly (with TRIAGE) or sonic (boringUI).

61 - 80 of 100 Posts