61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi there,

some thoughts if you might consider them:

1) Toggles
2) Lockscreen targets from CM

then this ROM will be a gold standart to be followed..

We can use so far third party apps for toggles like Notification Icons. So we wait. :)

Thanks for your work.

·
Frenetic Amnesic
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
V2.1 is up on the mirror. Goo.im later

I think we can cross off features from many people's wishlist (see OP)

Get it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't tried this ROM but if your having issues, the one you really want is Commotio. Its the same but more, and better, I think

I have no problems at at. Currently testing B8 with trinity kernel alpha37.

Find it goo.im/devs/DHO/commotio/maguro/B8

·
Registered
234 Posts
I haven't tried this ROM but if your having issues, the one you really want is Commotio. Its the same but more, and better, I think

I have no problems at at. Currently testing B8 with trinity kernel alpha37.

Find it goo.im/devs/DHO/commotio/maguro/B8
I have tested both. Both awesome roms. But i love hybryd a little more because off aokp options. B20 isnt ready yet for maguro.

grtz from holland

·
Registered
660 Posts
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Alright guys, here it goes.[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]To satisfy all your crackflashing needs, I decided to make nightlies of VanirAOSP. (These don't include Triage, unlike DHO's nightlies).[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Some things before I give you the link:[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]1. We are not responsible for whatever these do to your phone. Half finished code can be included, and things might crash, although most things should be stable.[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]2. This is pretty much "if it builds, it goes up"[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]3. Nightlies will be released almost every day there is work done on the rom.[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]4. As the rom gets more stable and where we would like for the releases, nightlies will graduate into RC's, and then a final build.[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]5. If you find a bug, wait a nightly or two more and see if it is fixed then before you report it. Or you can look at our github and see if we fixed it.[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]6. There will be no changelog: Everything is on github, and if you are unable to read that, then just look through the rom itself and see if you notice anything different.[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Happy crackflashing![/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Nightly builds are and always will be here:[/background]
http://www.emccann.n...cxml/VanirAOSP/

·
Registered
20 Posts
Installed on a full wipe machine. still keep getting the error "process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" everytime i restart the phone. Any fix for this???

Am using the official 7-26 gapps from Goo.im

cheers, sumit

·
Registered
660 Posts
Installed on a full wipe machine. still keep getting the error "process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" everytime i restart the phone. Any fix for this???

Am using the official 7-26 gapps from Goo.im

cheers, sumit
Try a different gapps, see if that fixes it

·
Frenetic Amnesic
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Had the gapps problem with latest nightly. But I downloaded the stable version instead, and now it's working :D I've been looking exactly after a rom like this!
Could you please elaborate?
Any problems, we would love to fix. My nightly (with TRIAGE) or sonic (boringUI).

61 - 80 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.