Android OS Forum banner
121 - 140 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I find a solve of the problem when mic don't works with apps. I take. File system/etc/AdieHWCodec.scv from android 2.3 rom and place it into this installed rom in /system/etc directory. Then reboot phone and mic begins to work with soundhound and skype. Mic build-in and mic of the headset bouth works! And i happy )

send from HTC Desire Z with Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Btw this file respound to the volume of the music too. I use file from rom in wich volume of the music was good for me. And now i have workable mic to apps and workable headset mic to apps too ))))

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Virtuous Primadonna 1.17.0 released.

Please check the blog for download links and full changelog

v1.17.0 (26/04/2012)

Features
* Virtuous Tweaks Added
* Fully Customisable Advanced Power Menu
* Reboot
* Hot Reboot
* Bootloader
* Recovery
* Sound Profiles
* Flashlight
* Screenshot
* Mobile Network
* Airplane Mode

* Rosie Options
* Menu button on home screen (Removed by HTC)and direct access to Virtuous Tweaks
* Added 3D Scrolling (Removed by HTC)
* 3D Scroll Effect Cube/Overlapping/Inverted
* Fade Effect
* Folder Animation Speed
* Wallpaper Scrolling

* MT4GS added to multi device zip

Bug Fixes
* Recent apps mapped to long press of home key
* All hardware buttons correctly mapped on Desire Z and MT4GS keyboard
* Removed undervolt, solved boot issues on some devices
* Added Twitter app from Ville (Twitter now shows in FriendStream)
* Beats fully functional ("lyapota":http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=1148003)
* Performance and stability fixes.
* All market sourced apps updated to latest versions

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is Primadonna compatible with bootmanager?
I tryed flashing it to a slot and at first it asked me which boot.img I wanted to flash. I chose the one that had doubleshot in it. After the rom finished installing and I booted into it, it was stuck on the mytouch screen.

Sent from my RubiX ICS Infused using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
I find a solve of the problem when mic don't works with apps. I take. File system/etc/AdieHWCodec.scv from android 2.3 rom and place it into this installed rom in /system/etc directory. Then reboot phone and mic begins to work with soundhound and skype. Mic build-in and mic of the headset bouth works! And i happy )

could you upload the file pls? i would like to try it too :)
is it working on 1.17 too?

·
Registered
14 Posts
*UPDATE: the link is for a HTC SENSATION Thread!!! Those got ICS, of course.

Previously: Pretty promising! I am no dev, but this could be helpful, I guess. This ROM really needs and deserves a working sense camera! hey, it's not rushing it or devs, but we just cannot use a rom withouth a cam!
Thumbs up!

·
Registered
10 Posts
*UPDATE: the link is for a HTC SENSATION Thread!!! Those got ICS, of course.

Previously: Pretty promising! I am no dev, but this could be helpful, I guess. This ROM really needs and deserves a working sense camera! hey, it's not rushing it or devs, but we just cannot use a rom withouth a cam!
Thumbs up!
sorry about that! but this could be VERY helpful i would assume. it could at least get us on the right track of using the camera w/o imagesense, even if we have to use an AOSP camera from something like Andromadus

EDIT :: here's the link to download the OTA if needed --> http://www.sendspace.com/file/nqzlg0 , originally from --> http://www.techsliver.com/ota-ics-get-android-4.0-on-htc-sensation-4g-or-xe-now/

121 - 140 of 164 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.