Android OS Forum banner
141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Devs need a Sense driver. There are many ROMS with a working camera now, not the Sense camera. (as far as I have experienced...)
Thanks for the link and the effort, though.
Devs probably have digged every single ROM dump. Seems like the HTC One V (and S and XL) don't help much either.
Believe me, everyone is only waiting for a working camera!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Devs need a Sense driver. There are many ROMS with a working camera now, not the Sense camera. (as far as I have experienced...)
Thanks for the link and the effort, though.
Devs probably have digged every single ROM dump. Seems like the HTC One V (and S and XL) don't help much either.
Believe me, everyone is only waiting for a working camera!!!
This has Sense drivers in it. This is the OTA 4.0 update, only for the Sensation though. As i said in my post, even though this isn't for our device, maybe it can get us on the right track of getting the camera working without the ImageSense.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ohh, OK. We say the same :D
I meant that devs know about the Sensation having ICS, what they rather need is ICS for the DHD, which is closer to the Desire Z.
If the Sensation's ICS kernel or source code helped, we'd already have a working camera. It just doesn't probably help much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ohh, OK. We say the same :D
I meant that devs know about the Sensation having ICS, what they rather need is ICS for the DHD, which is closer to the Desire Z.
If the Sensation's ICS kernel or source code helped, we'd already have a working camera. It just doesn't probably help much.
True! Let's just hope the DHD update comes soon!

·
Registered
20 Posts
could you upload the file pls? i would like to try it too :)
is it working on 1.17 too?
Yes i can. But i don't know how. I can send it to you via email or smth else.
I try this release and phone mic don't work for apps but headset works. I change those file and all became workable now. If you need this file send me email on [email protected] with request. I will answer with file and what you need to do.

send from HTC Desire Z with Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yo CJ, the Desire C has been announced. 600Mhz CPU, 5 megapixel camera, low specs. This tells me, our Desire Z could flawlessly handle ICS and Sense. (well, your ROM proves it too) it is just time to keep begging for a camera driver...
Tell us what to do, and we'll obey you, master :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
how's progress going? in the next release maybe can we get more widgets, the rest of the lockscreens, and the rest of the Sense goodies? also it'd be nice if we could control music with the volume button. this ROM is amazing, all it really needs now is Camera to be a DD !

·
Developer
125 Posts
Virtuous Primadonna v1.21.0 Alpha 3

Nothing to exciting in this update we're afraid, its more of a maintenance release to bring the Inc 2 in line with all other devices, along with a few key bugfixes for other devices.

Features
  • Trackpad wake/sleep (Vision, Glacier & Doubleshot)

Bug Fixes
  • Vivow (Inc 2) brought in line with all other devices (nitsuj17)
  • Auto brightness and soft key backlights
  • Soft key rotation (Vivo, Vivow)
  • Fixed mic for calls (Vivo, Vivow) (nikhil007mmus)
  • All market sourced apps updated to latest version

·
Developer
125 Posts
only tp wake for vision. are the keyboard lights working in the latest update(1.21.0)? can you change the title? was wrong from 1.17.0.
Thread title will be updated later when cj is back from work. For TP sleep it works only on lockscreen and the screen must go off at least one time (power button or time-out). After this it works always.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,
does anyone have problems with duplicated contacts?
I've tried several times to merge them using "People ->Manage Contacts->Merge Contacts" but all is says is "No matches found".
Though there are at least three accounts for one person (whatsapp, gmail, facebook....).
Is it possible to steal an .apk file from Virtuous Affinity par example?
Or is it just a problem I am only experiencing?

Keep up the good work guys! I love you're roms!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok well i'm thinking bout flashing this rom but i still have some doubts.

1. The camera - is it fully not working or just video recording bcoz it's the main thing thats stopping me from flashing.
2. Hows the memory after flash (how much is free on HTC Desire Z)
3. Is hw acceleration fully working - no glitches etc.

Btw. great work on your job can't wait for fully operational rom

·
Registered
10 Posts
not to sound noobish, but is there any way to get USB tethering working? maybe port the drivers from Andromadus and use a 3rd party app? thats all i need to have this ROM as a DD, considering my digital camera is like my shadow, lol.

·
Developer
125 Posts
not to sound noobish, but is there any way to get USB tethering working? maybe port the drivers from Andromadus and use a 3rd party app? thats all i need to have this ROM as a DD, considering my digital camera is like my shadow, lol.
Atm there is no chance to get usb tethering working. We are working on fixing this on the kernel side but this is still a long progress.

141 - 160 of 164 Posts