Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Android Freedom
183 Posts
OK, systemui/res/drawable/stat.sys.battery.xml....right? When I click to view, it just has a whole lot of ???? and symbols and such? I know, I know...noooob! Lol, but at least I'm trying I guess?
First good your trying
Second wrong thread for this type of help
Third you to unpack the apk with apktool or another program as its encrypted.
Fourth and not sound like a dick but Google is your friend.
Fifth your on the right track
Sixth ..............

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

· Android Freedom
183 Posts
First good your trying
Second wrong thread for this type of help
Third you to unpack the apk with apktool or another program as its encrypted.
Fourth and not sound like a dick but Google is your friend.
Fifth your on the right track
Sixth ..............

Seventh let me know your new thread and I will help you on there.

· Android Freedom
183 Posts
You don't wanna use an old 1% battery mod on a new version of the ROM, unless there have been no subsequent changes to systemui.apk. It will overwrite systemui with an older version's systemui. Someone would need to make a new one.
I have 1% with 4 keys for 1.9.3 only. B-H-M-S

· Android Freedom
183 Posts

· Android Freedom
183 Posts
Exactly what I meant. Just the rear speaker, though. Not the one behind the LED light.

Would you mind making this without the softkeys and MMS? The softkeys mostly because I'm using the no softkeys mod with LMT.
Sorry I don't have time for requests. I make them for myself and share with the community. If you want to learn there is an easy program that will help you get started. Feel free to use any of my images or files.

Virtuous Ten Studio. Does all the hard work for you so you can edit with ease. For windows.

· Android Freedom
183 Posts
I've been waiting for an answer at a few threads now... Do I have have to backup all slots prior to installing 3.12 over the old one and installing recovery? Or I'll lose everything?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using RootzWiki
Did you ever look at the many safe strap install instructions on this site as well as many others or even the developers own site/blog. You can find many answers to your needs from these area. Like it was mentioned before in this thread if you follow to the T you will have it setup properly.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.