Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the latest version of safestrap, I created a rom slot 1 wiped data/cache/dalvik/system. I flash the 1.9 then gapps but when it boots up there's no status bar and it says unfortunately setup wizard has stopped then just kinda freezes there. Can anyone help me with what I'm doing wrong?

·
Registered
11 Posts
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]on 1.9.2 I still get "setup wizard has stopped" on first boot. It's still just hanging, frozen on the setup complete screen. Turned the screen off, then when you try to unlock it, it freezes again... Hmm. Did a reboot, and it's stuck in a bootloop. Then booted into recovery, wiped everything again, reflashed and same thing.[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]I wiped data, cache, dalvik, system, flashed Vitreous, Flashed the correct Gapps, MD5 sums matched. Any ideas? Just can not get this ROM to boot properly for me.[/background]

Edit: Ok something new. On the lockscreen, Camera or unlock just freeze it up. I can access google now. I Have no Status Bar or soft keys.
After the first setup reflash gapps again and all will be good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.