Android OS Forum banner
2401 - 2420 of 2451 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
89 Posts
Mine has been getting sluggish on vitreous, but I'm also still running it from safestrap, and getting all sorts of "out of space" errors sue to Safe Strap's partitioning limitations, so I assumed that was part of it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've been on droidrzr, but those are just AOSP based ROMS. I need bluetooth audio daily and camcorder regularly. Plus I've seen a lot of complaining as far as the over all speed and stableness of AOSP so far.

·
Registered
152 Posts
then use stock, problem solved. look this is a forum for this rom, and if there are problems im sure jake will try and help you out but personally use stock then if you dont like any of the roms, or use a stock based rom.

·
Android Beginner
88 Posts
then use stock, problem solved. look this is a forum for this rom, and if there are problems im sure jake will try and help you out but personally use stock then if you dont like any of the roms, or use a stock based rom.
Exactly.there are plenty of compelling stock based roms out there that have everything working and great speed.

sent from my xt926 RAZR maxx hd

·
Registered
400 Posts
Alright..... There's a fully functioning kernel for AOSP 4.2.2 ROMs now. Its not a 3.4 kernel, just a 3.0 but hopefully we can get some JDX.
Really miss JakeDay ROMs.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
420 Posts
I agree I miss them too. Atleast his shit is 90% working.. These fully functional roms suck.. 2 I've tried today reboot every 5-10min.. And there the 2 most stable.. Wtf?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Beginner
70 Posts
Fully functional?.. like camcorder and bluetooth and speed?
I'm on Xenon 10 which has the kernel updates. Speed of the phone seems fine, have not tested Bluetooth because I generally don't use it. The camcorder works but in my experience it works poorly. Playback of the videos is super jerky in every app I've tried. The higher the resolution the worse it is. If you need camcorder I suggest sticking with a stock based rom at this point.

Edit: I went back to an earlier version of the Xenon rom because I couldn't get the YouTube app to work with the current version (which has the kernel updates). Now the videos I took which played horrible on the new kernel playback fine. So it seems the camcorder actually works great but something in the updates broke video decoding.

Sent from my Razr HD using Tapatalk 2

2401 - 2420 of 2451 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.