Android OS Forum banner
1401 - 1420 of 2451 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts

· Android crack flasher and IT Pro
115 Posts
Thanks! The old version was actually working for me. Who knows? By the way, is there any way to run this mod along with this other mod that modifies systemui.apk? http://rootzwiki.com/topic/39013-mod-5-softkeys-for-vitreous-19/?

Or do they have to overwrite each other?

Jake
They will overwrite each other but you can ask btdk7 if he can drop the 1% in with his mods I'm really limited with my time. Everyone has permission to do whatever they want with my mod. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

· Average Android
259 Posts
I believe that happened to me too. I think the fix is to reboot to Safestrap recovery (if you need to hard reboot, holding power + volume down will turn the phone off), flash gapps again (no wiping needing), and then reboot again, and it should work.
It's power, volume up and volume down at the same time for a hard reboot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

· Registered
11 Posts
I have the latest version of safestrap, I created a rom slot 1 wiped data/cache/dalvik/system. I flash the 1.9 then gapps but when it boots up there's no status bar and it says unfortunately setup wizard has stopped then just kinda freezes there. Can anyone help me with what I'm doing wrong?

· Registered
153 Posts
I have the latest version of safestrap, I created a rom slot 1 wiped data/cache/dalvik/system. I flash the 1.9 then gapps but when it boots up there's no status bar and it says unfortunately setup wizard has stopped then just kinda freezes there. Can anyone help me with what I'm doing wrong?
Reboot to the Safestrap recovery (if you need to force the phone to power off, hold power button + volume down), flash the gapps again, and then reboot, it should fix it.

1401 - 1420 of 2451 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.