Android OS Forum banner
1421 - 1440 of 2451 Posts

· Registered
419 Posts
Wait, which notification thing are you talking about?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using RootzWiki
It did this on 1.8 and 1.9.. Gmail notifications will work perfect than u won't see any and you go to your app and there tons of emails. Gotta reboot to fix it again. Read back a little I said it and someone else came back and said they have noticed the same. Sounds and the status bar icon disappear.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

· Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone looked at bluetooth voice dialing.... seems to be fubar, is was using Google Voice Search which kinda sometimes worked , now it seems to use Google Now Search, which has several problems, such as random/ poor/ no recognition, no audio feedback (like "Speak Now" and requires keyboard input to complete call,

It is totally unusable for handsfree dialing.

UPDATE:
4.1.1 stock works fine, this build does not, even when forcing bluetooth to use Voice Search it does not work.

any chance this will get some attention?

GNEX JDX 4.2.2 works fine as a hint.... maybe 4.2.2 on the HD maxx?

· Registered
419 Posts
Has anyone looked at bluetooth voice dialing.... seems to be fubar, is was using Google Voice Search which kinda sometimes worked , now it seems to use Google Now Search, which has several problems, such as random/ poor/ no recognition, no audio feedback (like "Speak Now" and requires keyboard input to complete call,

It is totally unusable for handsfree dialing.

UPDATE:
4.1.1 stock works fine, this build does not, even when forcing bluetooth to use Voice Search it does not work.

any chance this will get some attention?

GNEX JDX 4.2.2 works fine as a hint.... maybe 4.2.2 on the HD maxx?
I think its not working right for whatever reason makes the bluetooth sound quality shitty. Prob signal issues and going corrupt.

· Android Beginner
100 Posts
I'm also noticing very poor blue tooth quality in my truck.. Really poppy and distorted

Bluetooth quality for A2DP or whatever is crystal clear for me. Try to re-pair? I use AMP+ for music and the quality is on par with my Zune. Every now and then I'll get a pop, but that's usually just an email coming through or something of that nature.

Maybe you can elaborate on your setup a little bit. I'm pushing audio to a GG blue gate receiver hooked to my cassette adapter.

1421 - 1440 of 2451 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.