Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 4254 Posts

·
Supporting Member
40 Posts
myn said:
If you guys could, I'm trying to get Warm Updater to work with TWRP recovery. Unfortunately TWRP currently doesn't support this feature. I've requested it to be added here: https://github.com/TeamWin/Team-Win-Recovery-Project/issues/14

If you guys could nudge them and see if we can get this implemented sooner then later. I'd prefer to have Warm Updater in their for RLS1 but if no recovery supports it, it will be a null point.

Thanks.
I think this is common issue with recovery and newer ROM updaters on the 3D. i'm using CleanROM and his rom updater won't go into recovery, to flash, you have to download, then go into recovery to flash, can't do it straight from App. I so prefer TWRP over clockwork..its just about the perfect recovery....

·
Supporting Member
57 Posts
yea Mynion threads are not slow ones...

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
jbermi said:
I think this is common issue with recovery and newer ROM updaters on the 3D. i'm using CleanROM and his rom updater won't go into recovery, to flash, you have to download, then go into recovery to flash, can't do it straight from App. I so prefer TWRP over clockwork..its just about the perfect recovery....
That may be the alternative, that the Updater just acts as a downloader. Not perfect but a decent compromise until TWRP gets updated.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
On another note...

Today I was diagnosed with Shingles :(

My back is aching so bad. They gave me a prescription for Vicodin and that doesn't seem to be working at all. :( 3 Advils seem to work better. Anyone ever had Shingles and got some advice?

PS. Off topic is completely fine here guys, At rootzwiki the Devs/OP run their own thread.

·
Registered
537 Posts
myn said:
On another note...

My back is aching so bad. They gave me a prescription for Vicodin and that doesn't seem to be working at all. :( 3 Advils seem to work better. Anyone ever had Shingles and got some advice?

PS. Off topic is completely fine here guys, At rootzwiki the Devs/OP run their own thread.
I'm sorry that this happened to you D. I never had Shingles but here's some ideas I found that may give you some relief: http://health.getridofthings.com/get-rid-of-shingles.htm

·
Android Apprentice
38 Posts
myn said:
On another note...

oh that sucks bad

·
Android Lover
114 Posts
bxphantom said:
Already this thread is moving, lol.
Yes, it is, my friend.

theELEETEone said:
yea Mynion threads are not slow ones...
'nuf said
CheesyNutz said:
i can not wait for this rom .... is it done yet :p ..... :android-smile:
I'm with you.

Well, now I know that the multi-quote function works.

·
Supporting Member
57 Posts
oh oh DJ just made it to android apprentice @ 10 posts he's moving on up...
eh sorry.... got excited

·
Synergized Mynion
31 Posts
myn said:
On another note...

Damn man, I hope you feel better soon.
3 advil? 4 is prescription strength, that should help. I take 4-8 for back pain.

Sent from my Synergized Evo using Tapatalk Pro!

21 - 40 of 4254 Posts