Android OS Forum banner
4241 - 4254 of 4254 Posts

·
Mynion and themer
146 Posts
Product F(RED) said:
Nope. It just worked fine for me. Try clearing both caches after flashing it. Worst case, I also have SuperUser 2.X in a flashable ZIP if you want.
Please the one you put up still gave me fc

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Help! I've spent all morning trying to figure out how to do this and I'm absolutely stuck.

I have a second partition on my sdcard I used to use for data2ext when I used CyanogenMod. I'm now using myn but would like to use that second partition to backup my /data directory.

Does anyone know where I can get a built version of parted so I can view my partition info? I know installing ClockWorkMod would probably help but I'd rather keep TWRP as my bootloader, if possible.

Finally, if anyone can direct me to a post where I can learn more about mounting multiple sdcard partitions, I'd appreciate it. I find tons of posts where people use the commands, but I haven't seen anything that explains how partitioning is laid out, the different between mmblk0p0, mmblk0p1, etc.

Thanks!

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Thanks guys for this great work, smooth and silky... love it! TV out has worked the last several nightly builds and will see if 11-04 by tomorrow

·
Supporting Member
172 Posts
Off topic, but just wanted to salute my fellow veterans and all current Sailors, Marines, Soldiers, Airman and Coast Guardsman. Have a great Veterans Day.

Reactions: USSENTERNCC1701E

·
Average Android
201 Posts
I got adb sync working on HTC unlocked HBOOT 1.50. Have to reboot to recovery then mount /system and /data and run adb sync in recovery. A b|tch, but still easier than flashing a zip

4241 - 4254 of 4254 Posts