Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 4254 Posts

·
Supporting Member
57 Posts
DougJamal said:
Hahaha..You are SICK!
This is all new and exciting... lol now i have something to strive for....Android apprentice...woo hoo... your right...i'm sick...lol

i think i'm gonna go buy a transformer tomorrow... i really shouldn't as i just bought a new laptop ....but... i ... must ....have .... a ....Transformer

Reactions: bendroid

·
Android Apprentice
48 Posts
So...is RootzWiki where all the developers went that were banned on XDA? and no I don't mean myn was banned...was he? I couldn't imagine he would be.

·
Android Lover
114 Posts
theELEETEone said:
This is all new and exciting... lol now i have something to strive for....Android apprentice...woo hoo... your right...i'm sick...lol

i think i'm gonna go buy a transformer tomorrow... i really shouldn't as i just bought a new laptop ....but... i ... must ....have .... a ....Transformer
Believe me, had it not been for a few personal issues, I would have already had one. Us guys must have our toys, right? It keeps us sane in an insane world..at least that's my routine excuse...Hahaha

·
Synergized Mynion
31 Posts
DougJamal said:
Believe me, had it not been for a few personal issues, I would have already had one. Us guys must have our toys, right? It keeps us sane in an insane world..at least that's my routine excuse...Hahaha
I like your excuse. I think I will have to use that on my wife.

Sent from my Synergized Evo using Tapatalk Pro!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hey, I'm still trying to navigate around this site. Does anyone know if there is a Control Panel like that (cough) other site?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it.

·
Android Apprentice
48 Posts
DougJamal said:
I was going to buy a Transformer with some money from items I sold on Craigslist. Had I been able to use that $100 staples coupon!...argh. Then there were bills to pay <sigh>. I ordered an HP touchpad. Hopefully it will pan out. Many are getting notices they're not available or cancelled. We'll see.

·
Android Lover
114 Posts
kgreen66 said:
I was going to buy a Transformer with some money from items I sold on Craigslist. Had I been able to use that $100 staples coupon!...argh. Then there were bills to pay <sigh>. I ordered an HP touchpad. Hopefully it will pan out. Many are getting notices they're not available or cancelled. We'll see.
I hear you and in regard to the HP TouchPad, I'm not surprised. At $99, they should have anticipated such a huge spike in sales. Heck, the other manufacturers ought to learn from HP and cut their prices in half, if only for a limited time. Their sales, too, will go through the roof.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
kgreen66 said:
So...is RootzWiki where all the developers went that were banned on XDA? and no I don't mean myn was banned...was he? I couldn't imagine he would be.
Nah, it's a relatively new Android developer centric forum that devs are flocking to because they are more open, allow alot more flexibility to OPs and don't ban people for off topic discussion among other things.

FWIW, this thread would be closed at XDA because it discusses a future rom..

·
Synergized Mynion
31 Posts
vanessaem said:
Hey, I'm still trying to navigate around this site. Does anyone know if there is a Control Panel like that (cough) other site?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it.
Definitely have to adjust. I keep trying to hit the thanks button in the Tapatalk app.

·
Synergized Mynion
31 Posts
myn said:
Nah, it's a relatively new Android developer centric forum that devs are flocking to because they are more open, allow alot more flexibility to OPs and don't ban people for off topic discussion among other things.

FWIW, this thread would be closed at XDA because it discusses a future rom..
Also, only 3 or 4 posts have been OT.

·
Supporting Member
57 Posts
I wonder if my local staples dropped the price of the HP...I know they had they had em the other day when I was checking out laptops...that was thursday :gasp:

41 - 60 of 4254 Posts