3D
4G

Main Screen After Widget changes
View attachment 3390
Lock Screen
View attachment 3391
System Profile
View attachment 3392

NOTE: i will make custom changes to the rom for you if you make a small donation all things are possible so throw out an idea and ill do my best i can even put your name in the system info section if you want to show off your custom rom to friends
Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WFTWUTQ6

Attachments

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wilderckw said:
Well I see u found rootzwiki glad I could help this ROM needs being out in the open. Nice job I like it. When or if do u think we will get 4g?
working on it now.... on xda my rom had 114 downloads in 2hours ...no one sees it here :(

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
This is for the CDMA Evo 3D, correct?? I ask because I am an avid xda user and know that the gsm and cdma are mixed together here on Rootz. Also because I dont see your rom on XDA. Thanks.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
temeyers said:
working on it now.... on xda my rom had 114 downloads in 2hours ...no one sees it here :(
I enjoy it here. You miss out on a bunch of the shit that seems to congregate at XDA. However that does mean less exposure for your work though.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
temeyers said:
Its cdma bud and not on xda to much melowdrama over there
Please dont take my post as being a deuce. I just wish I had seen this earlier and saw your comment about xda. Was wondering how I could have missed it. Lol. I am getting ready to install now. Thanks for the work.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
WOW! Just got this booted about 5 minutes ago and im already impressed! :smile3:
Thanks for the link temeyers! Congrats on an amazing ROM! xda lost a lot of respect from me today.

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jayjam99 said:
WOW! Just got this booted about 5 minutes ago and im already impressed! :smile3:
Thanks for the link temeyers! Congrats on an amazing ROM! xda lost a lot of respect from me today.
oh please dont say that sir ... it was my fault i lacked seeking proper authorization ... i now have said authorization ... the drama was my fault

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
So is the wifi goofy like the other 3.5 roms? On the others it will constantly turn on and off couldn't get anything to completely download. Thinking about trying this out

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dandan2980 said:
So is the wifi goofy like the other 3.5 roms? On the others it will constantly turn on and off couldn't get anything to completely download. Thinking about trying this out
wifi is stable sir DO NOT flash a custom kernel it will break wifi

1 - 20 of 28 Posts