Android OS Forum banner
181 - 200 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Got this while trying to download Gapps for this ROM.. Is there any other link available?

Edit: nvm, got other link on xda forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Which recovery is recommended?
Where can I get the updated twrp for the gnex? I'm on 2.3.2.1, but I read somewhere that you need 2.3.2.2 in order for the sd to not get funked up with pointless directories. I haven't been able to find the updated recovery anywhere, and I don't really want to switch back to cwm.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Twrp 2.3.2.1 addresses the redundant /0 folder problem. I've flashed multiple 4.2 ROMs with it and I have only one /0 directory.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
42 Posts
Started boot looping when I dirty flashed RC3 over RC2. Did a battery pull and it booted normally, weird. I was using the latest CWMR btw

·
A Smart Noob
28 Posts
Any comments with this ROM + Linaro based kernel?

I'm using a ROM that came with a Linaro optimized kernel and am absolutely loving how consistent it is (sans a small issue with unlock lag, may be ROM based?)

Prob gonna flash back to this ROM as I miss your feature set! Is an update around the corner that I should wait for? (hate updating right after a flash lol)

·
A Smart Noob
28 Posts
Joined the community and its already pretty active! Thanks for posting it! (noticed it on FB first)

Plan on sharing some content once I switch over

Any comments about my question in regards to Linaro?

·
Developer
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
Joined the community and its already pretty active! Thanks for posting it! (noticed it on FB first)

Plan on sharing some content once I switch over

Any comments about my question in regards to Linaro?
Linaro can be a hit or miss. Most of the times its a hit. ;-)

·
A Smart Noob
28 Posts
Linaro can be a hit or miss. Most of the times its a hit. ;-)

Any future or possibility of requesting a Linaro line from you or anyone you know? I'm having a really enjoayble consistency I haven't seen with any other ROM/Kernel combo.. Not sure if its the mostly stock ROM or the Linaro optimization, but strongly feel that it has above average consistency in smoothness.

outside of that I thank you for the work you've done thus far - my fav ROM out of the dozen or so I've flashed to my G-nex and I'm flashing your current update right now :)

You recommend stock kernel I assume? (since that's what comes in the ROM)

181 - 200 of 215 Posts