Android OS Forum banner
181 - 200 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Which recovery is recommended?
Where can I get the updated twrp for the gnex? I'm on 2.3.2.1, but I read somewhere that you need 2.3.2.2 in order for the sd to not get funked up with pointless directories. I haven't been able to find the updated recovery anywhere, and I don't really want to switch back to cwm.

·
A Smart Noob
28 Posts
Any comments with this ROM + Linaro based kernel?

I'm using a ROM that came with a Linaro optimized kernel and am absolutely loving how consistent it is (sans a small issue with unlock lag, may be ROM based?)

Prob gonna flash back to this ROM as I miss your feature set! Is an update around the corner that I should wait for? (hate updating right after a flash lol)

·
Developer
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·

·
A Smart Noob
28 Posts
Joined the community and its already pretty active! Thanks for posting it! (noticed it on FB first)

Plan on sharing some content once I switch over

Any comments about my question in regards to Linaro?

·
Developer
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
Joined the community and its already pretty active! Thanks for posting it! (noticed it on FB first)

Plan on sharing some content once I switch over

Any comments about my question in regards to Linaro?
Linaro can be a hit or miss. Most of the times its a hit. ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
A Smart Noob
28 Posts
Linaro can be a hit or miss. Most of the times its a hit. ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Any future or possibility of requesting a Linaro line from you or anyone you know? I'm having a really enjoayble consistency I haven't seen with any other ROM/Kernel combo.. Not sure if its the mostly stock ROM or the Linaro optimization, but strongly feel that it has above average consistency in smoothness.

outside of that I thank you for the work you've done thus far - my fav ROM out of the dozen or so I've flashed to my G-nex and I'm flashing your current update right now :)

You recommend stock kernel I assume? (since that's what comes in the ROM)

181 - 200 of 215 Posts