201 - 215 of 215 Posts

·
Developer
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·

·
A Smart Noob
28 Posts
To increase the battery saving for WiFi scan time, does the value need to be lowered or raised?

I set mine to 400 per suggestion of a friend and saw no impact to performance.

·
A Smart Noob
28 Posts
@ OP

Any chance of removing the "Performance" tool in the settings menu? I prefer to use my own and since that setting has shown up I cannot figure out what is causing a huge amount of lag in my device

I have a feeling its the inbuilt performance tool combating an external tool doing the same thing.
edit2 regarding performance: turns out it was a CPU setting issue, lag isn't an issue anymore... still no word on the signal text oddities though

edit; and this keeps happening to my signal text

·
Registered
42 Posts
Idk the exact changes that were made with 3.0 but my battery life has been amazing since the update. I haven't even made any performance tweaks either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Developer
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
Updated to stable 4. Added some really cool, "most awaited features". Tons of bug fixes for memory leaks, wakelocks, drains, etc.
Please enable reporting of stats through recently added ROMStats.

Note: Clean wipe is recommended with stable 4.

Leave feedback, press like or thanks, join our G+ community and donate if you can.

·
Registered
2 Posts
EDIT:

THIS IS THE GSM - MY BAD :) IGNORE - Re posting in VZN

Hey Guys , Enjoying everything I've read here - Having a 3G/4G issue - Hopefully someone can help

Current Setup -

VZN Galaxy Nexus
XenonHD 5-02-13
Build JDQ39E
Kernel - 3.0.31 GLaDOS V2.3

-My Only problem is my 4G LTE is not coming on, i only can connect and auth to VZNs 3G network
-I've erased and reloaded this rom on my phone, as well as doing anything obvious (like making sure it is set to LTE etc.)

i'm not sure if it is the Kernel or I just need to update to the newest 29.05.13 Version, but it only sticks to 3G - Thanks !!!

-Justin

201 - 215 of 215 Posts