Android OS Forum banner
121 - 140 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
On v9 my torch app is working flawlessly. But on the toggle mode sometimes i have to press several times for it to work. On v8 the torch app was broken, fixed in v9 but torch in toggle has this need to press repeatedly to work problem ( which happen sometimes only). But it works on both.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Go to lock screen, don't unlock but use the toggle for torch and turn it on. Now let screen blank and wake it up now use toggle to turn it off. Look up the word flawless and learn the definition. Flawless like a diamond means no problems/mistakes/flaws. I left xenon while its good ROM its not getting the right fixes. I'll try it later down the road.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think you're rolling out new versions much too soon. I think it's better if you gave each version enough time to sink in on more devices.
Create a schedule for every release. For example one version a month. Or just wait to have a really major update. This way you'll have more time to test and debug or add new features.

You know it's hard to keep up with you. Every time I'm getting used to my ROM you roll out a new version. Not that it's a bad thing. I really appreciate you're job.
But give it a little thought about what I said.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ya I thought the same, I hope they fix things up and make 10.0 something special.

·
Android Beginner
88 Posts
In my opinion this is one of the best roms out there.its in my top 2.awesome job.thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't know if it's bug or something but every time I flash the new version I have to flash gapps once again. It'd be nice if it could backup gapps and reinstall them automatically.

·
Developer
502 Posts
Updated to vX! New features with lots of bug fixes!

Leave feedback, press like or thanks and donate if you can!

Like my facebook page to help me out for my college stuff:

http://goo.gl/YB79k

·
Registered
10 Posts
The keyboard doesn't have emoji even after installing the add-on dictionary and when holding the back button in the browser it doesn't show you the history.

But the random-switch-to-vibrate issue happens less often and performance is truly like stock jelly bean, Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh... You're right. My bad.
I thought it was in Lockscreen options section in ROM Settings!
Cheers,
p.s. About that fullscreen mod I mentioned earlier. The Parandroid rom has deployed it in a very neat way. There is a shortcut in power menu to switch to fullscreen and back.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just upgraded to vXI.
Nice work.
I'll let you know if there is any problem.

And I have question. Which kernel do you recommend to use with XenonHD? Glados? Franco? Trinity? which one?

·
Developer
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Just upgraded to vXI.
Nice work.
I'll let you know if there is any problem.

And I have question. Which kernel do you recommend to use with XenonHD? Glados? Franco? Trinity? which one?
I personally like stock. Really depends upon your phone. Try trinity.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi

Is it possible to add lockscreen Shortcut and " Shortcut when push home" on next version ?

Thx very Much !

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus avec Tapatalk

121 - 140 of 215 Posts