Android OS Forum banner
141 - 160 of 215 Posts

·
Developer
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Hi

Is it possible to add lockscreen Shortcut and " Shortcut when push home" on next version ?

Thx very Much !

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus avec Tapatalk
Can you elaborate?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Developer
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
On CNA, you can choose shortcut when you click on home ( actually, google now is appear when you push 2sec on home button )

Sorry for my english

Envoyé depuis mon Transformer TF101 avec Tapatalk
Already there. Check Navigation bar settings and choose your shortcut.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a problem/bug..

When I change Recents navbar button for example to back button, it always resets to Recents button after orientation change....

Has anybody this behaviour?

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
10 Posts
The vibration bug never changed, it's still switching back no matter what, missed some important stuff so I went back to stock, and damn I fell in love with Jelly Bean again, even now nothing beats it, will check back maybe during Christmas this rom will probably be crazy by then and hopefully this bug won't stay.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an issue with the battery life after installing the update from september.
I used august+trinity and after installing vXI and trinity i realised that my phone is shutting down overnight.
I recharged a couple of times, ran a clean installation, but the battery is still discharging fast.

I reverted to augst ver + trinity. everything is fine.
Any advice?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just flashed this ROM and ive to say that its my most fav ROM as of now. Only thing i need to know is what the pink hat does in the notification toggles. I turned it on but for some reason i cant seem to turn it off and i dunno what it does, but other than that this ROM is awesome. Also is there any kernel that works best with this? i am leaning towards leankernel/GLaDos kernel. Thanks again for the awesome ROM

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just flashed this ROM and ive to say that its my most fav ROM as of now. Only thing i need to know is what the pink hat does in the notification toggles. I turned it on but for some reason i cant seem to turn it off and i dunno what it does, but other than that this ROM is awesome. Also is there any kernel that works best with this? i am leaning towards leankernel/GLaDos kernel. Thanks again for the awesome ROM
I'm using franco kernel with this ROM and it couldn't be better. Battery life is awesome and you can overclock to 1825 without the device being rebooted.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Arham. You rock man. This last version was awesome. A big thanks for adding the fullscreen mod.
There is one little thing. It would be excellent if you could patch the so called `wpa_suplicant` file which is described at this link so the we can connect to adhoc wireless networks once again.

·
Android Beginner
20 Posts
Iceandfire,

Really enjoying your rom, thanks for cooking!

Wonder if you'd consider adding more lock screen shortcut slots? Current one has 5 available, some other roms have shifted the "circle" up towards the center, opening up the bottom half for more shortcuts.

141 - 160 of 215 Posts